NYS Real Estate 75 hour Licensing Class all done online!
More info and a discount call Gabriel at 646-684-6136 or Anthony at 347-725-9241:
Class only $89 after discount!
To learn more on why you should join go to: http://www.rapidnyc.com/joinrapid
* Staff Pre-Qualifies All Clients And Schedules Appointments For Our Agents, At No Cost To You
* Software Which Provides For Maximum Efficiency Through Every Step Of The Rental & Sales Process
* No Desk Fees For Full-Time Agents
* Generous Commissions
* 1 on 1 Training
* Private Database With Thousands of Landlord Property Listings At Your Fingertips
* A Valid NYS Real Estate License
* Available To Work A Minimum Of 35 Hours A Week, With Weekend & Evening Flexibility, In Our Mamaroneck Office.
* Must Possess A Reliable Vehicle
* Be Computer Savvy
* Be Punctual, Dependable, Responsible, Organized & Efficient
* Have Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
Apply Today, Have Your First Appointment Tomorrow
If You Meet The Above Criteria, Call Us At (914) 777-5900 Extension 101, Or Email Your Resume To Us.
200-202 West Boston Post Road Mamaroneck, NY 10543
Tel: (914) 777-5900 | Fax: (914) 777-5901
If you are willing to get paid to learn from the best mentors in the real estate investment business.
than call me now . . . 201-371-3055
We are looking for a select few individuals. must be motivated outgoing and willing to learn while you earn. Our top team members have earned over a million dollar a year in commissions and have expanded even more. Take this opportunity to be your own boss. Make money today with the tools we will teach you. if you think you have what it takes to be in the Real Estate Business call me today.
Levittown, Farmingdale, Bethpage, Hicksville, Old Bethpage, Jericho, Syosset, Woodbury, Freeport, Merrick, Bellmore, Wantagh, Seaford, Massapequa, Massapequa Park, Amityville, Copaigue, Lindenhurst, Babylon, Sayville, Bay Shore, Islip, Huntington, Commack, Dix Hills, Brentwood, Westbury, Hicksville, East Meadow, Uniondale, Hempstead, Levittown, Farmingdale, Bethpage, Hicksville, Old Bethpage, Jericho, Syosset, Woodbury, Freeport, Merrick, Bellmore, Wantagh, Seaford, Massapequa, Massapequa Park, Amityville, Copaigue, Lindenhurst, Babylon, Sayville, Bay Shore, Islip, Huntington, Commack, Dix Hills, Brentwood, Westbury, Hicksville, East Meadow, Uniondale, Hempstead, Melville, Northport, East Northport, Commack, Elwood
We are looking for people with the following skills:
Marketing, Sales, REI, Customer Service, Computer and Internet, Focused, Entrepreneurial.
Our Real Estate Investing group has been helping people get into the industry and successfully invest in their own real estate for 8 years. We pride ourselves in being an established network of all levels of investors with mentors and coaches to help everyone succeed. We have a partnership with the top rated Real Estate Investing education in the country. In addition we have a system in place to help you earn $5,000 to $10,000 per month while you learn the REI business. Our top staff members are making upwards of $50,000 to $70,000 per month and they are available to help you to begin to build your portfolio. As a member of our community you will have direct access to these systems and access to resources when you become a qualified investor with our team.
If you are interested in learning how you can make $120,000 in the next 12 months and become a Real Estate Investor in 8-12 weeks then.....
Reply with you Full Name, Email and Phone Number and a member of our staff will contact you.
We are generating excess leads and we need licensed agents to close these clients.
Century 21 American Homes makes selling Real Estate easier by providing you with an intelligent way of managing your clients. The system is designed to provide you with a list of tasks at the beginning of each day. Following those tasks will help you to close more deals.
In addition each of the clients in your control panel gets a score letting you know how likely each client is to get to that finish line. This allows you to spend more time on those clients maximizing your return on investment.
Apply Now: http://secureapply.co/real-estate-simplified-have-leads-need-licensed-agents-3
Now is your chance!
We are a nationwide group of real estate investors.
We offer the best real estate investing education there is out there!
We can pay you as you learn with our Sales & Marketing income opportunity.
Would commissions of $1,000 - $10,000 per student you enroll help you?
6 different college style curriculum's:
Fix & Flip
Buy & Hold
Multifamily apartment buildings
Notes + tax liens & deeds
Taught online from the comfort of your home office.
Classes can be taken on demand (move as fast as you want or as slow as you need)
LIVE Group coaching sessions at with real estate millionaires & other students weekly.
Can include personal training without any extra costs.
Daily morning impact meetings with national level mentors.
Weekly study groups to keep pace with colleagues at your level
Community based real estate investing opportunities once you complete sessions
Ongoing support from Real Deal experts in your local or regional area.
Live monthly Real Estate Workshops held at our facility classrooms not hotels
Live weekly networking opportunities to build your resource pool (lawyers, realtors, prop mgrs., contractors, funding sources, etc.)
Classes are filling rapidly!
Respond back with Resume including your Full Name, Number, & Email address IN THE BODY OF THE EMAIL so we can get back to you promptly.
INDIVIDUALS WITH GOOD CREDIT,INVESTORS, 3+ YEARS OF SALES AND MARKETING, PUBLIC SPEAKING SKILLS, BACHELORS, AGENTS AND BROKERS, BANKERS, CONTRACTORS ARE HIGHLY WANTED!
If you are licensed in New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Massachusetts, or West Virginia you can work with us.
Since we are licensed in all of the aforementioned states, you will also be eligible to receive licensing in 1 or multiple states without taking any additional courses and/or tests.
Ongoing training provided in Sales and Rentals of Commercial, Residential, Leasing, Government Foreclosures, Short Sales, BPO's and more.. We have many landlords
We are true Brokers with over 30 years of experience, we own property, buy property, and we can show you how to buy your own property in multiple states.
Tax Deductible, Desk fee required.
No MLS Fees , No REBNY Fees
Onsite Attorney for all your legal questions. www.CivilGuru.com
Join our Notarys and Closing Agents: www.VisitingNotarys.com
Once your affiliated with us we provide Ongoing training. We also pay for your required Continuing Education Classes and Course.
If your unlicensed we will pay for your classes to become licensed as a Real Estate Salesperson.
The 42nd & 8th Avenue Office in Manhattan NYC is the main Office for all states.
YOU CAN WORK FULL TIME OR PART TIME.
You may also be interested in:
co-brokering one of our most phenomenal exclusive "Bearpen Mountain in Catskills, NY" (recently approved for CASINO GAMBLING) FANTASTIC SKI RESORT LOCATION. 15 miles from Hunter mountain. It has 600 acres and Mountain Top (50/50 co-broke) asking 28MM. Call my office for complete info.
We have a 24 hour staff...
Call or email my office anytime at your earliest convenience.
All calls or emails will be kept confidential.
Call: Kymberli Roberson
Office: 855-286-2251 Ext.116 (toll free)
MAKE HUGE COMMISSIONS IMMEDIATELY DON'T WAIT CALL US NOW! :-)
Atmack® Registered Trademark USA
#NEW AND EXPERIENCED REAL ESTATE SALES PEOPLE WANTED#
#IF YOUR UNLICENSED WE WILL PAY FOR YOUR REAL ESTATE CLASSES#
#REAL ESTATE AGENT#
#REAL ESTATE AGENCY#
#REAL ESTATE NEW YORK#
#REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE#
#REAL ESTATE NY#
#REAL ESTATE MANHATTAN#
# REAL ESTATE BROOKLYN#
#REAL ESTATE BRONX#
#REAL ESTATE QUEENS#
#REAL ESTATE STATEN ISLAND#
#REAL ESTATE LONG ISLAND#
compensation: 50% to 60% Split To 75% Split
INTERESTED IN AN EXCITING, REWARDING CAREER IN REAL ESTATE? WANT TO MAKE UP TO $10,000 PER MONTH?
SUCCESSFUL, BUSY REAL ESTATE OFFICE--SPECIALIZING IN RENTALS AND SALES SEEKS:
***ENERGETIC, DRIVEN, PROFESSIONAL WITH OR WITHOUT REAL ESTATE LICENSE
***AVAILABLE FULL TIME
CURRENTLY LOOKING TO HIRE ASSISTANT AND AGENTS WITH FOLLOWING COMMISSION SPLITS:
ASSISTANT: WEEKLY BASE SALARY PLUS SHOWING COMMISSION
AGENTS: 50%-75% COMMISSION SPLITS ON RENTALS AND SALES
PLEASE CALL 646 250 8787 TO ARRANGE AN INTERVIEW ASAP!!!
. MUST HAVE A CAR
.With Hardwork You Can Make Quick $$$Cash
This is a Real Estate Asset Management Associate position that will be primarily responsible for the following:
Develop and implement annual business plans. Monitor assets in accordance with the plan, including oversight of joint venture partners.
• Prepare annual property valuations with quarterly updates.
• Prepare monthly asset management reports.
• Assist the underwriters in their evaluation of market rents, expenses, cap rates, etc.
• Provide assistance to the research group to establish the market data needed to evaluate potential investments.
• Monitor construction progresses and manage construction consultants.
• Review and approve draw schedules and funding requests provided by partners.
• Coordinate dispositions with joint venture partners to ensure assets achieve maximum values.
• Prepare quarterly investor reports; ensure timely and accurate reporting on performance, budget variances, and significant changes in market and property conditions.
• Other duties as assigned.
This reports to the Regional Head of US PCG Business Analytics for Property.
The role is responsible for the identification and analysis of key financial and operational metrics to evaluate the drivers of economic value and business performance.
This position is also responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of corrective action strategies to improve profitability, enhance underwriting performance and contribute to achieving financial targets for RAP, profit and growth.
This role will be responsible for supporting the NY/NJ/CT territory within the US.
• Work collaboratively across functions (marketing, finance, claims, operations, actuarial, underwriting and distribution) to establish the key financial and operational drivers of economic value for the business segment.
• Participate in the ongoing analysis of the key metrics to evaluate the performance of the business operations (e.g. closure ratios, retention, UW turn times, mix of business changes, etc.) that need to be managed in order for the business segment to produce profitable and growing performance.
• Consolidate summary information from all of the different disciplines to provide a holistic view of the performance of the business segment. Highlight critical trends, and recommend actions to improve profitability and growth.
•Produce concise, relevant and actionable management information reports and analysis, including an understanding of the competition.
• Demonstrate strong understanding of local macroeconomic and competitive trends in each market and provide insight to product managers.
• Propose and help implement solutions to improve profitability with respect to short and long term portfolio remediation strategies.
• Monitor agreed upon underwriting corrective action plans with actual to expected result measurement for the region.
• Provide feedback on specific segment and product strategies to ensure that sales , growth, and profitability objectives are achieved.
The Global Corporate Real Estate (GCRE) organization is responsible for ensuring the delivery of all real estate-related services in support of AIG, including: Space Planning, Strategy & Transactions, Project and Move Management, and Property Management. Additional responsibilities include leading real estate-related and other expense management efforts, ensuring appropriate compliance and risk mitigation, and supporting organizational transformation efforts.
• Develop business cases in support of domestic and international real estate transactions and construction/infrastructure related projects
• Prepare and review financial analysis for owned and leased acquisitions and dispositions as well as strategic real estate initiatives
• Interface with Transactions, Project Management, Real Estate Planning, Property Management, International Regional heads, external real estate service providers, AIG business unit and Global Function colleagues on real estate transactions and projects globally
• Provide assistance to the Transaction Team in developing strategies that increase shareholder value and support business objectives
• Support efforts to improve real estate processes; ensure adherence to policies and procedures established by the Real Estate and Finance organizations
• Prepare management information reports, strategic presentations and other ad hoc reports
Deloitte Tax LLP helps companies understand national, state and local, and international tax structures and align the tax function with business objectives.
We are currently looking for Seniors for our Real Estate Tax practice. Deloitte Tax Seniors use their experience in accounting and taxation to provide compliance and consulting services to federal and individual clients. They must be familiar with the tax consulting process and the professionalism necessary for the effective diagnosis, solution, development and implementation of clients' tax needs. Managers will have the opportunity to develop and pursue creative strategies while using the latest technologies.
Seniors in our Deloitte Tax business conduct day-to-day management of accounts by delivering all tax consulting services to the client and bringing in specialists when necessary. Primary responsibilities include overseeing of complex tax research projects for clients; participation in engagements requiring tax analysis for a variety of entities and their affiliates; research and analysis of a wide range of tax issues related to business transactions and tax implications of financing techniques; and tax-planning responsibilities for our corporate and individual clients. Seniors supervise assignments by the professional accountants serving as Consultants. They have responsibility for the development and motivation of engagement staff by providing them with leadership, counseling and career guidance. They have extensive technical experience and have developed their reputation in a given industry/service line.
- Two or more years experience in providing tax planning services or preparing and reviewing client work papers and tax returns
- Knowledge of managing projects including scheduling, budgeting, client correspondence and billing, excellent technology, research and writing skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field
- CPA, Enrolled Agent or other appropriate certification (or in the process of pursuing)
- Advanced Degree preferred: MST, MAcc, JD or LL.M
- Prior Big 4 experience a plus
- Some travel may be required
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please seewww.deloitte.com/us/aboutfor a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: If you arenotreviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.
The Risk Aggregation Team designs real-world casualty catastrophe and financial lines scenarios and assesses the impact to AIG. To facilitate this work, the team has built an industry-leading scenario analysis platform, and is actively working to design an automated loss estimation model. The team’s scenario reports, data visualizations and analysis tools are regularly used to inform underwriting, capital and risk management decisions.
The team is seeking a Risk Analyst Lead to execute scenario design, analysis, synthesis and presentation. The role is an excellent opportunity for a candidate that is entrepreneurial, has excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong business acumen and a passion for using applied analytics to drive better risk-based decisions.
The Risk Analyst Lead will:
• Work closely with Chief Underwriting and Risk Officers to aid in risk identification and define analytics for business decision making
• Translate executive perspectives into real-world scenarios and apply analytical methods to measure risks and recommend risk management strategies
• Assist the Director in the assembly and delivery of presentations that convey analysis findings in clear, concise and business relevant terms
• Contribute to the enhancement of the team’s scenario framework including scenario process design, automation, governance and methodology documentation
• Assist the Director with writing methodology documents that clearly and concisely explain the team’s scenario framework, analysis approach and model structure
• Work collaboratively with other disciplines within AIG Property Casualty (e.g., Finance, Investment, Underwriting, Actuarial) as needed
• Actively research analytics and enterprise risk management advancements to improve our risk analytics capabilities
Picture yourself building a successful career at AIG working alongside other talented, highly motivated individuals committed to reaching our goal of becoming the #1 insurance provider and changing the way Americans think about, purchase and use insurance. We believe that our success depends on building a world class team. If you would like to be a part of our team, we invite you to consider putting your talents to work with the Field Property Claims Group.
1. This adjuster will be in direct contact with various AIG CP and energy policyholders.
2. The adjuster will be assigned claims within their assigned territory.
3. The adjuster will investigate, adjust and conclude a minimum of 15 claims per month.
4. The adjuster will have settlement authority up to $100,000.
5. This position requires and Adjuster License in NY and MA.
Position will support Global Real Estate Planning efforts and management of occupancy and data for the New York/New Jersey Portfolio. Will require key business lead interface to determine both current and future business requirements and the impact to the portfolio for expansion or reduction in space ensuring corporate workplace standards are adhered to. Partner with Transactions Group as property leases are up for termination/ renewal/ relocation and will be required to determine where applicable opportunities for reduction resulting in saves to AIG can be realized.
Associate will be assigned to various areas of the business working on a variety of projects and transactions across several asset types which could include:
• Asset management of existing portfolios of properties under construction, in lease up or stabilized. This will include preparation and update of asset reports, preparation of property valuations, market research and analysis and site visits.
• Financial and feasibility analysis, assisting in all phases of property investment, financing and development activities. This will include feasibility studies and other research for potential investments, investment underwriting, due diligence, managing documentation, site visits and investment closings.
• Market, economic and demographic research to assist in evaluating markets for existing or potential investments.
• Due diligence, financial modeling and analysis, preparing design briefs for development projects, monitoring of operating and construction budgets.
• Preparation of written presentations to the investment committee in relation to proposed transactions.
• Working with senior team members on business development.
Under general direction, performs highly technical complex assignments within area of expertise. Candidate is responsible for underwriting complex national accounts. This includes external communication with broker and client, and internal communication with colleagues, legal department, claims, and actuarial. Candidate should be able to work in a team environment.
King Real Properties is currently looking for individuals who are...
Keystone Realty is is actively interviewing licensed professionals. STOP! Believing... Long Island
We are looking to several talented individuals to our team...
JOIN RAPIDREALTY -- LAUNCH YOUR REAL ESTATE CAREER TODAY! https://www.yout... Ridgewood Bushwick Bed Stuy Glendale
Levittown, Farmingdale, Bethpage, Hicksville, Old Bethpage, Jericho, Syosset, Woodbury, Freeport,... Nassau/Suffolk/Q ueens
==> All Leads Are Provided To You At No Cost... 200 W Boston Post Rd, Mamaroneck
New York Top Performers 2014 Who We Are We are... NYC & Long Island
MOXIE BROKERAGE IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL REAL ESTATE FIRM Moxie... Port Jefferson
If you are interested in first year income of $150,000... Brooklyn, NY