Levittown, Farmingdale, Bethpage, Hicksville, Old Bethpage, Jericho, Syosset, Woodbury, Freeport, Merrick, Bellmore, Wantagh, Seaford, Massapequa, Massapequa Park, Amityville, Copaigue, Lindenhurst, Babylon, Sayville, Bay Shore, Islip, Huntington, Commack, Dix Hills, Brentwood, Westbury, Hicksville, East Meadow, Uniondale, Hempstead, Levittown, Farmingdale, Bethpage, Hicksville, Old Bethpage, Jericho, Syosset, Woodbury, Freeport, Merrick, Bellmore, Wantagh, Seaford, Massapequa, Massapequa Park, Amityville, Copaigue, Lindenhurst, Babylon, Sayville, Bay Shore, Islip, Huntington, Commack, Dix Hills, Brentwood, Westbury, Hicksville, East Meadow, Uniondale, Hempstead, Melville, Northport, East Northport, Commack, Elwood
If “yes”, this could be a remarkable opportunity for you.
Our network connects home owners who can benefit from renovating their homes before they sell them with investors who pay for the required work.
When the home sells the owner and investor share the extra profit. It’s a WIN/WIN
Now, our investors find that our joint venture deals can deliver a much HIGHER return, and far SUPERIOR safety, than flipping homes the traditional way.
In fact, many deals can virtually guarantee no chance of loss. That fact alone is really going to get the attention of investors who hear about the opportunity from you. HERE’S WHAT YOU DO.
Hand out our flyer at REIA Club meetings (OR TO REAL ESTATE INVESTORS YOU CAN CONTACT!).
The market for this service is WIDE open and very untapped!
The flyers tell investors how our program works, and invite them to opt in to receive emails of live deals that they can consider.
They go into our database as referred by you. As long as you are the first person in the database to refer that investor then you are entitled to compensation every time they fund a joint venture deal through us, for life.
For example, one $1 million dollar investor alone could fund 20 deals every 6 months. That’s 40 possible deals per year. Under our compensation system just one such investor could put $40,000 per year in your pocket residually, for life.
Imagine introducing 10 such investors, or just one with $10 million who wants better returns with more safety.
Are you seeing the vast potential here?
For details watch this video: http://renovationfunders.com/referrers/2376/
* Software Which Provides For Maximum Efficiency Through Every Step Of The Rental & Sales Process
* No Desk Fees For Full-Time Agents
* Generous Commissions
* 1 on 1 Training
* Private Database With Thousands of Landlord Property Listings At Your Fingertips
* A Valid NYS Real Estate License
* Available To Work A Minimum Of 35 Hours A Week, With Weekend & Evening Flexibility, In Our Mamaroneck Office.
* Must Possess A Reliable Vehicle
* Be Computer Savvy
* Be Punctual, Dependable, Responsible, Organized & Efficient
* Have Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
Apply Today, Have Your First Appointment Tomorrow
If You Meet The Above Criteria, Call Us At (914) 777-5900 Extension 104, Or Email Your Resume To Us.
200-202 West Boston Post Road Mamaroneck, NY 10543
Tel: (914) 777-5900 | Fax: (914) 777-5901
Assistant Property Manager
Real Property Management Firm, located in mid-town Manhattan is seeking an energetic and dynamic individual to join their team as a Assistant Residential Property Manager.
The ideal candidate should have 1-2 years of prior residential apartment real estate experience and should have familiarity with:
- Negotiating with vendors
- Liaising with tenants, shareholders and unit owners
- Drafting memos and mailings
- Coordinating with building staff
- Knowledge of boiler and roofing systems
Forward Resume and Salary Requirements to: email@example.com
Cornerstone Management Systems, Inc.
New York City, NY
As used in this document, “Deloitte Advisory” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP. Please seewww.deloitte.com/us/aboutfor a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and get the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize everything from your career path to your educational opportunities to your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visitwww.deloitte.com/us/careersto learn more about our culture, benefits, and opportunities.
Deloitte Transaction & Business Analytics LLP
Deloitte Transaction & Business Analytics LLP (“DTBA”) advises clients on managing business controversy and conflict, executing deals, and maintaining regulatory compliance. We provide services to companies throughout their lifecycle.
Specifically, we help clients address serious business concerns involving fraud, forensic investigations, litigation and reorganization. Through Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC, our wholly owned securities brokerage subsidiary, we assist clients with originating and executing transactions and strategic investments for mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, and capital planning. We also advise businesses on valuation issues and other matters to help them remain compliant in today's rigorous regulatory environment.
Our dedicated DTBA professionals bring vast experience, specialized skill sets and deep industry knowledge to our clients. This personalized level of service, combined with the market reach and technical resources of the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) member firms and their affiliates, enables us to respond to the complex and diverse needs of our clients around the world.
Real Estate Consulting
Deloitte’s Real Estate Consulting practice serves clients throughout nearly all industries, handling many types of property-related issues, including due diligence, lease advisory, market analyses, underwriting process evaluations, portfolio related services, litigation support and expert witness services, and complex property analysis and valuation. Our professionals frequently deal with large portfolios of real property assets on a regional, national and even global basis
We provide a variety of due diligence aspects such as due diligence for acquisitions and/or investment transactions, examination of contractual terms, property inspections, market studies, cash flow modeling (Argus/DYNA/Excel), cash flow and NOI analysis, analysis of distressed real estate, strategy and repositioning studies, franchise and management studies and lease abstraction and encumbrance analysis.
We provide market analyses and development studies, which help analyze economic and/or demographic data within targeted geographies to estimate their effect on a particular investment or development project. Additionally, we evaluate the underwriting process relative to internal and external guidelines, test underwriting assumptions and verify data with supporting documentation including historical operating statements, rent rolls, leases and other sources, and provide reports detailing our findings.
We also cover the full spectrum of real estate valuation services, from evaluating large and diverse portfolios to performing single-property analyses, as well as identifying and performing valuations of tangible and intangible real estate-related assets.
Professional and Technical responsibilities include:
- Conduct research from both primary and secondary data sources
- Data mining, organize data, interview market participants and property managers
- Perform lease abstraction, audits & revenue optimization analysis
- Write quality memos and reports
- Perform financial / cash flow modeling, prepare Argus/DYNA/Excel based models, analysis economic and/or demographic data
- Perform audit review procedures related to third-party and management-prepared valuation analyses
- Understand and apply applicable audit / reporting rules and analyses
- Perform inspections of real estate projects
- Proactively manage career- set goals and career plans with advisory/career counselor
- 1+ years of commercial real estate valuation and/or applicable consulting experience
- Experience with complex RE valuation, due diligence, underwriting and/or consulting
- Real Estate technical expertise
- Must be flexible with the potential travel requirements of client service projects
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required (Access proficiency a plus)
- Ability to:
- Demonstrate robust writing and organizational skills
- Demonstrate leadership, problem solving and strong communication skills
- Prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage ambiguity
- Work independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Desire to develop valuation skills and eminence
- Argus / DYNA certified or strong experience a plus
- Professional demeanor and strong client interaction skills.
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please seewww.deloitte.com/us/aboutfor a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: If you arenotreviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.
Get "The New Client Magnet" now!
In this free PDF, I will give you the Exact Strategies I used
to stop cold calling for ever and have people call me instead
Just enter your best email to get the FREE PDF
***Exremely Busy Real Estate Office Looking to Hire Assistant *****
-Showing apartments to prospective clients (MUST HAVE YOUR OWN CAR)
-answering phones & setting up appointments
-writing and posting apartment ads
-following up on existing clients
***I WILL TRAIN YOU TO DO ALL OF THE ABOVE! You must:
-be familiar with Queens by car & subways -be able to multi-task -be a people person
I am really looking for people who are interested in a career in real estate... The rental market is EXTREMELY STRONG and there is UNLIMITED MONEY TO BE MADE
-I am a TOP PRODUCING BROKER at QUEENS LARGEST rental firm -I will train you to be a top agent and am willing to sponser anyone interested in obtaining a NY real estate license.
Please send us email we will call ASAP Salary/Wage: Base+Flat Showing Fee Status: Full-time Shift: Days, Nights and Weekends .
. MUST HAVE A CAR
.FULL TIME ONLY
.With Hardwork You Can Make Quick $$$Cash
Our nationwide community of Real Estate Investors is looking to add members to our New York City East Coast Headquarters office. This once in a lifetime Real Estate market is keeping us so busy that we need your help closing more deals.
We're able to work with new & experienced Investors. We group investors together of different skill sets, experiences, and interests together to really capitalize on the different levels of Real Estate Investing, which creates a win win for our team and allows us to do more deals together. Our team doesn't just teach people how to invest we create Real Estate Investors.
OUR PREMIER SEATING ARE EXTREMELY LIMITED AT THIS EXCLUSIVE AND BYINVITATIONONLY V.I.P. EVENT. IF YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED, PLEASE R.S.V.P. IMMEDIATELY TO GUARANTEE YOUR SEAT.
(1) Must be Teachable & Coachable
(2) Must be Ambitious & Motivated
(3) Must be able to Follow Instructions
Come help us take advantage of this once in a life time Real Estate market. Qualified candidates will be coached and mentored to invest in the most profitable strategies in our market. You keep all the profits on the deals you generate that so far have ranged from $10,000$120,000. We will even show you how to invest without using any of your own MONEY or CREDIT. You will work with and learn from investors doing:
Multifamily Dwellings and Apartment Buildings Fix and Flips
Seller Financed Notes Wholesaling
Income Generating Rental Properties And much more
Some of our members invest part time for residual income while others have been able to FIRE THEIR BOSS to invest full time. If you are interested in learning how to make consistent $20,000 or more per deal please email your resume. We have a vast nationwide network of Real Estate Investors local to the NY Metro Area that will show you how. Working with us will allow you to EARN While You LEARN. You can perform this position around your own schedule whether
PT or FT.
No Experience or License Necessary. However we require the following: Real Estate Investing Drive
Willingness To Learn
Self Motivated & Goal Oriented Close Attention to Detail
Excellent Communication Skills
If you're interested in applying please email your resume in the BODY of the email. Please do NOT attach your resume. If your background matches what we're looking for, one of our team members will contact you. After discussing your background and we determine you qualify, you'll then be invited to our informational meeting.
compensation: 50% to 60% Split To 75% Split
INTERESTED IN AN EXCITING, REWARDING CAREER IN REAL ESTATE? WANT TO MAKE UP TO $10,000 PER MONTH?
SUCCESSFUL, BUSY REAL ESTATE OFFICE--SPECIALIZING IN RENTALS AND SALES SEEKS:
***ENERGETIC, DRIVEN, PROFESSIONAL WITH OR WITHOUT REAL ESTATE LICENSE
***AVAILABLE FULL TIME
CURRENTLY LOOKING TO HIREAGENTS WITH FOLLOWING COMMISSION SPLITS:
AGENTS: 50%-75% COMMISSION SPLITS ON RENTALS AND SALES
PLEASE CALL 646 250 8787 TO ARRANGE AN INTERVIEW ASAP!!!
. MUST HAVE A CAR
.With Hardwork You Can Make Quick $$$Cash
Title: Associate, M&A
Location: Melville, NY 11747
Duration: Permanent Hire
- Supports corporate business development initiatives and transactions, including merger and acquisition activity, distribution agreements and other strategic partnerships and relationships both domestically and internationally.
- Acts as a conduit between the divisional business development teams, Corporate, various Infrastructure teams and senior management.
- Conducts research, prepares various financial analyses, including the development of financial models, and makes recommendations to the Corporate Business Development Group and senior management regarding prospective acquisition and strategic relationship candidates.
- Ensures due diligence process is completed by working with the Infrastructure teams, including facilitating and overseeing all due diligence activities.
Damianos Realty Group, a growing commercial office, retail and industrial property owner seeks a property manager to oversee the daily operations of a portfolio of properties under management. The Property Manager has the primary responsibility for setting measurable business goals and objectives, assuring the timely preparation of annual budgets, recommending capital expenditures and performs project management functions related to tenant construction and capital projects.
The property manager should offer superior customer service and relationship management by being proactive and responsive to tenant needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Tasked with achieving operating objectives, capital improvements, system enhancements and efficiencies, tenant retention, etc. Develops long term and short term property strategies, creates operating and capital budgets.
- Review monthly operating reports and prepare financial footnotes with explanatory text on a quarterly basis.
- Oversee daily operation of all properties, works alongside leasing team in the preparation of available spaces for lease.
- Conduct regularly scheduled and un-scheduled on-site inspections of common area, tenant spaces, vacant spaces, mechanical rooms, roofs, exterior perimeter, and other areas. Make appropriate repairs, changes, alternations etc. as deemed necessary.
- Develop and monitor preventive maintenance systems.
- Manage the tenant construction coordination process, assist accounting department in the budget preparation, monitor both progress and expenditures relative to tenant improvements and supervises on site staff and third party contractors in the completion of tenant improvements. Ensures that the project work is in compliance with lease and work letter agreements to guarantee timely completion, acceptance, occupancy and rent commencement.
- Competively bid all maintenance, repair, construction and service proposals annually. Schedules, supervises and signs off on all maintenance, repair projects and approves invoices for payment.
- Establish and maintain open relationships with owners and tenants ensuring that all services and needs are met and in compliance with leases. Conduct periodic visits, inspections and surveys and develop and maintain effective tenant retention programs.
- Quickly responds to all property emergencies 24/7.
Responsibilities will include:
- Legal and administrative support for commercial and residential real estate transactions including sales, purchases and refinances
- Prepare, order, review and file closing documents including Deeds, Mortgages, Seller's Residency Certifications, Affidavits of Consideration, Bulk Sales Notices, Due Diligence and UCC Financing Statements and HUD-1 Settlement Statements.
- Follow up on post closing items including title policies to finalize transaction.
Qualified candidates should possess:
- Ability to multi task a
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 4+ years
This position is available IMMEDIATELY! Please contact Special Counsel today if you are interested in this opportunity. ...@specialcounsel.com
RESPONSIBILITIES:Our client, a leading New York based regional CPA firm is seeking a Director of Transaction Services to join their team. Services include: buy- side diligence, sell -side diligence, working capital assistance, merger integration and optimization, divestitures and carve outs, and valuation services. This role will focus on buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence, working capital assistance and divestitures.Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage multiple and challenging Transaction Advisory Services engagements (financial due diligence), participating in transactions related to the acquisitions by private equity investor groups and strategic corporate buyers
- Demonstrate an understanding of transaction advisory knowledge to client situations
- Lead teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, and coach consultants
- Achieve success in client service delivery: develop and deliver quality planning approaches with timely and responsive services and work products that meet and/or exceed client expectations
- Use proven business development skills to build upon transaction advisory services work
- Identify business opportunities and enhancing the go-to market strategies
- Oversee the work, lead engagements and guide team members ensuring quality best practices
We are currently seeking an Assistant Property Manager for one of our communities in your area. The Assistant Manager is responsible for:
- Annual and interim recertification of residents.
- Conduct interviews and review applications of potential residents.
- Assisting residents, answering questions and documenting service requests; consulting with service coordinators, when necessary.
- Update tenant listings and waiting lists.
- Process move-ins and move-outs.
- Unit inspections.
- Monthly reporting.
- Purchasing supplies and paying bills in a timely manner.
- Appear in court for eviction proceedings.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Property Manager or Sr. Property Manager.
- Rent collections and ledger reconciliation.
Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nations largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Transaction Coordinator.
Within this position you will:
- Facilitate the management of all inbound portfolio transfers in coordination with the assigned Portfolio Transfer Analyst/Manager. Counter-parties include Transaction Manager II, Portfolio Transfer Analysts/Loan Support/Manager, Implementation team members, clients, sellers/prior servicers and a variety of internal business partners, including senior management and MIS.
- Maintain project plans for each inbound transfer.
- Provide and track action items for transfers and implementations; track action items/deliverables from data definition.
- Assist in setting due-dates for deliverables; ensure adherence to required time frames.
- Facilitate portfolio testing in test region, including directing staff on testing responsibilities, collating responses and providing feedback.
- Facilitate and coordinate due diligence on transferring portfolio, which may include travel to current servicer.
- Identify and report on risks and issues associated with each transaction.
- Prepare Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) compliant transfer summary for each transaction.
- Aid in the development of communication materials which summarize the particulars of the transferring loans and distribute to affected areas.
- Provide weekly updates to management on the status of each transaction.
- Track and resolve post transfer issues identified through data integrity reviews, clients and/or Operations area.
- Maintain client implementation SharePoint site with portfolio transfer specific information.
- Facilitate conference calls with responsibility for minutes, agendas and action items.
- Support out-bound bulk service release transactions, primarily in cases of larger transfers.
- Working with Client Relations department, act as Transfer Operations departments liaison for larger clients; participate in recurring pipeline calls, track and report on action items, issues or risks tied to the clients transaction activity.
- Other duties and projects assigned.
RESPONSIBILITIES:KForce has a client seeking an Audit Manager / Senior Manager Real Estate for their New York, NY location. This company offers top compensation and unlimited upside potential.
Full Time Leasing Agent needed to assist at two apartment communities in Long Island, NY.
Experience Needed: Customer service, leasing, tax credit experience.
Degree: High school degree or higher.
Certifications: Tax Credit certified preferred, but not mandatory
Excellent benefits and competitive salary!
TO APPLY: Please send your resume and reference job #HWE-115 to be considered for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Stop Cold Calling and Get All The Leads You Need... New York
Quick Cash$$ We Are Looking to Hire 2 New Rental... Forest Hills
==> All Leads Are Provided To You At No Cost... 200 W Boston Post Rd, Mamaroneck