CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT - Confidential (New York, NY)
Posted: Saturday, January 19, 2013 7:25 PM
Reputable Manhattan based Developer / General Contractor is seeking experienced Construction Superintendents.
- Be well organized and timely.
- Be able to multi-task.
- Be a good communicator with ability to create and maintain positive relationships with Trades and Vendors.
- Be a Team player capable of close interaction and coordination with Project Management Team and Senior Management Team.
- Be able to generate accurate Daily Reports and oversee Project Schedules.
- Be Self Motivated.
- Be able to create and manage work task lists, punch lists, violation reports, incident reports, inspection reports, change orders, as well as other field management tools.
- Have minimum of TEN years related experience.
- Have Construction Management experience in New York City.
- Hold a current NYC Construction Superintendent’s License.
Responding Candidates must send current resume, professional and personal reference contact list, project list (including project contract values), Salary requirements, and your earliest start date.
• Post ID: 35852786 newyork