Analyst will be assigned to various areas of the business working on a variety of projects and transactions across several asset types focused on the Central US region. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Underwriting of potential new multifamily and office developments and value-add multifamily, office and retail acquisitions.
- Financial underwriting and pro-forma modeling with Excel and Argus.
- Facilitation of the due diligence process including managing documentation, site visits and investment closing process.
- Perform in-depth economic and demographic research for identified new acquisitions and target markets.
- Preparation of written investment committee memorandums in relation to proposed transactions.
Position Requirements: Job Requirements:
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today we provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, mortgage insurance and other financial services to customers in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions. Our diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Join our Talent Network at www.aig.com/talentnetwork. Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com and www.aig.com/strategyupdate | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig> | Twitter: @AIGinsurance | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig. These references with additional information about AIG have been provided as a convenience, and the information contained on such websites are not incorporated by reference into this press release.