Real Estate Broker Office Assistant (PART-TIME)- Ideal for undergrad students
Stribling is among the most revered names in the real estate industry and we are proud to work as members of the team. Whether you’re a business major or concentrating on an English degree, your skills are going to be put to use as a real estate broker’s assistant. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable inside an office environment and also has a creative element. You will learn a lot about the NYC real estate industry here and if you fall in love with the industry this will certainly help kick-start a dream career.
This is ideal for rising sophomores and juniors since it will be a part-time position. We’re willing to work around your schedule, position available to start May 2018
Responsibilities and Duties
We’re looking for students who have the following skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Big plus if you’re familiar with Photoshop & Paint)
- Above average command for social media marketing on FB, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- A master at multi-tasking -- operate office computers & navigate broker databases simultaneously
- Candidates must also be highly self-motivated, detail-oriented, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Lead the effort to build relationships with New York professionals and communicate between the Zabari Team, Stribling, and different real estate marketing venues.
Qualifications and Skills
Any experience in graphic design or computers also a major plus!
*******PLEASE NOTE THIS IS PART-TIME ONLY********
Send resume and cover letter ONLY if your qualifications match the above criteria
Serious inquiries ONLY – email ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org
PAY: COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
- High school or equivalent
- New York, NY
Required license or certification:
- Real Estate License
• Post ID: 156515032 newyork