A world leading total communications company with operations in 100 countries is rapidly expanding its US presence and invites you to be a part of its success as a Cloud and Hosting Sales Manager. Vodafone Group Enterprise is committed to providing creative products and services that enable multinational organizations to stay agile and successful - wherever in the world they do business. Vodafone provides all of the speed, growth, and excitement of a start-up, with the financial backing and footprint of a firmly established global corporation.
The Vodafone Cloud &Hosting Organization is a business unit that helps clients realize business value from cloud infrastructure solutions. In this role, you will receive the exciting opportunity to help drive its growth and shape its future. The Acquisition Lead manages, and is accountable for, the successful sales of cloud and hosting services and the revenues and margin delivery of a specific region.
- You will lead a team of direct/B2B quota bearing Acquisition Leads focused on new logo sales from existing clients within the Vodafone customer base.
- You will provide professional leadership and coordination of sales and support teams for account development efforts from concept through completion, development of value propositions and business cases, while leading on commercial, legal and other negotiations that deliver the sales targets.
- Initially your customer base will be a subset of existing large Vodafone customers who have Vodafone products but no Cloud products.
- This role requires specialist knowledge of private, hybrid and public cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure, IBM Softlayer, UK Cloud
- 5 or more years Enterprise sales experience
- 3 +years managing a high performing sales team
- P&L management experience.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Experience in complex change management and operating in a matrix, fast moving, and technical environment
Dedication from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible and motivating workplace in which talent is truly recognized and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays a meaningful role in the success of our business and we are committed to building an environment which values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our market leading benefits program.
We’re a brand that loves change – if it’s not happening naturally then we’re creating it ourselves. It’s at our core to push forward, to craft a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate. To find that spark that empowers you is why we are in business - that’s what we mean when we say ‘power to you’.
To discover more about how Vodafone leads the way in Diversity & Inclusion and hear our CEO Vittorio Colao talk about how he is listed as one of the top 10 men fighting for gender diversity, please click here.
It is the policy of Vodafone to provide equal employment opportunities for all individuals without regard to race, sex, age, religion, color, national origin, disability or veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Unfortunately we cannot offer any relocation or visa support.
Click here for more info: https://vodafone.taleo.net/careersection/2a/jobdetail.ftl?job=000000198224&lang=en
• Post ID: 133810962 newyork