What you’ll be doing...
The Engagement Automation Consultant is responsible for building and executing multi-channel campaigns utilizing various engagement strategies on our messaging platforms. This person will also manage the production and distribution of campaign performance reports, A/B testing reports and provide analysis and insights. The automation specialist will work closely with various team members and departments including strategy, digital, creative and business analysts to build, automate and monitor engagement and revenue generation campaigns.
- Develop campaign standards and processes
- Work with team to gather requirements for building campaigns
- Identify and optimize segment profiles and populations
- Segment database to build the most impactful campaign lists
- Build, deploy and monitor engagement campaigns
- Build test frameworks to continually improve campaign metrics
- Develop KPI dashboards
- Stay current with the latest B2C Marketing Automation Practices
What we’re looking for...
- Proven experience in managing campaign execution using Appboy, Adobe Campaign Manager, CRM platforms
- Experience with analysis and interpretation of customer or campaign data
- Experience in management and analysis of automated A/B testing
- 2 years in B2C marketing
- Expertise in email marketing
- Expertise in in-app and push notifications
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2261150-app-engagement-consultant
• Post ID: 158595242 newyork