What you’ll be doing...
Architect - Retail Experience Design
Looking for a person with strong expertise in creating new retail design concepts, design execution and roll out of new concepts. Prior experience with large national Retailer with multiple locations, expertise in managing multiple external partners/agencies, and working with internal stakeholders is strongly desired. The ideal candidate will have a large role in enhancing customer experience within the physical Verizon store environments.
- Leads the execution of Design strategy & Space Planning in design of retail stores.
- Self-starter who can “own” projects from inception to completion.
- Ability to generate creative work, while managing budgets and fast-paced timelines.
- Manage and collaborate with a consulting program architect to ensure all brand standards are met on all Verizon store builds.
- Collaborate with creative design agency to create and amend brand guidelines.
- Produce design documents, presentations drawings and design details. Manage schedules and monitor deadlines.
- Manage Verizon brand resources including the curation of design standards, specifications and archives.
- Review materials supplied by Real Estate department such as lease plans and Landlord design criteria to meet with brand standards.
- Source new products and materials.
- Concept development including fixture prototyping and building signage.
- Roll out and archive projects.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- BA in Architecture or experience in Interior Design or Industrial Design.
- Architecture or Interior Design background with two or more years of Retail Design experience.
- Project and/or program management experience.
- Expertise in: AUTOCAD, REVIT, SKETCH-UP, ADOBE CREATIVE.
- Quick hand sketch ability.
- Strong communication and design presentation skills.
- Strong design aesthetic.
- Computer drafting and 3D modeling. Proficient in; Photoshop, Illustrator, 3D Sketchup.
- Additional knowledge of Mac and Apple Pages.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally, in writing and through drawings/sketches.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Detail Oriented.
- Ability to drive results.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2468986-architect-retail-experience-design-manager
• Post ID: 158594457 newyork