What you’ll be doing...
This position is responsible for leading Merchandizing and Personalization execution. The candidate for this role is a results driven leader accountable identifying a strategic approach and execution plan that delivers end-to-end personalized digital experiences for key customer segments. This position will have responsibility for delivering bottom line results and a best-in-class customer experience.
- Lead a team to deliver transformational strategy and approach while providing an end-to end digital strategy for targeted segments.
- Interact daily with team to ensure initiatives are moving forward and delivering forecasted results. Clearly communicate current state, shifts in priorities and impacts to current roadmap.
- Develop and execute the strategy and planning of all site merchandising including communication throughout the digital and broader organization
- Partner with the sales, service, and App teams to align strategic messaging to group goals; specifically driving sales and service transactions as well as the creative and total experience team to deliver outstanding personalized experiences.
- Lead all Logged out and Logged in Site Merchandising including trials and copy testing
- Develop and execute personalized digital experiences and journeys as well as leverage the data accordingly
- Provide weekly results readout at the executive and working team levels on key performance indicators such as conversion rate, churn, click through analysis, etc.
- Conduct market place research to understand the competitive landscape. Quantify and socialize new opportunities at working team and executive levels.
- Research, evaluate and provide recommendations for emerging technologies that will be critical to driving results.
- Leverage 1stand 3rdparty data to identify customer behaviors trends and drive solutions that meet user needs.
- Collaborate with other internal organizations, channels, agencies and 3rdparty partners to identify and execute integrated and cross-channel initiatives
What we’re looking for...
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Six or more years of experience in Digital Marketing, Strategy or eCommerce.
- Five or more years of management experience.
- Experience with one or more components of the Adobe Marketing Cloud (AEM, AAM, Test & Target, Analytics).
- Master’s Degree.
- Ten or more years of experience in Digital Marketing, Strategy or eCommerce.
- Proven experience leading team in high pressure environments.
- Strong business, sales, and customer service interaction track record with excellent communication skills.
- History of delivering results on time and ahead of goal.
- Proven track record in creating and executing effective co-marketing programs to help grow sales, traffic and/or engagement.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and flex with changing business needs.
- Ability to conduct meetings, evaluate issues, provide solutions, and drive aggressive timelines.
- Effective oral and written communication and report presentation skills to Director and up level executives.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills.
- Exceptional logic, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Advanced proficiency with Access/Excel/Word/PowerPoint.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2439186-associate-digital-marketing-director
• Post ID: 158594672 newyork