What you’ll be doing...
The Client Partner for Strategic Accounts will be responsible for developing and closing new sales within the top of the Fortune 500 enterprise sectors for Verizon Telematics software and services. This position will have responsibility to manage the complete sales cycle process including: prospecting, initial sales call/s, evaluation, ROI, RFP and closing of the sale. Sales engineering support is provided with this position as well as product management and product marketing support.
This position will be responsible for sales across the U.S. but mainly focused in the Southeast.
- Utilize personal knowledge and contacts within the enterprise sector to develop and implement a sales plan to effectively sell to prospects.
- Ability to meet and exceed quota targets set for establishing sales of Verizon Telematics products and services.
- Work with internal teams such as sales engineering and product management and others to ensure that feedback from prospect clients is addressed and the products are meeting current client needs.
- Ability to lead RFP response teams as well as help develop RFP proposals.
- Develop and manage strategic relationships that enhance Verizon Telematics value proposition. This may include other enabling technologies that would complement the product line.
- Maintain working knowledge on technologies relating to fleet/asset management, location intelligence, LBS, GPS, and geo-spatial platform industries.
- Provide training and support for partners to further develop understanding of Verizon Telematics service and product offering within the enterprise LBS segment.
- Attend appropriate trade functions to further promote Verizon Telematics products and services.
What we’re looking for...
- Proven record of exceeding quota selling software and related solutions into top portion of Fortune 500 enterprises, including transportation or logistics, content or other related technologies and services.
- 8+ years of direct sales - closing at CEO and VP level of very large enterprise accounts.
- Excellent presentation skills to both executive and technical audiences.
- Strong organizational and computer skills a must.
- Self-starting individual who is a quick learner and resourceful.
- Ability to travel 45%+
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7160333-strategic-sales-partner
• Post ID: 123536743 newyork