What you’ll be doing...
The Manager of Consumer Experience Insights will be a core team member of the experience teams, tightly partnered with Experience Designers and Managers to focus on one particular segment of the Consumer Journey such as Learn + Decide, Buy and Get, Use + Pay and Stay or Leave. On one of these core teams, the CXI Manager will be accountable to conduct the appropriate insights work to reveal consumer needs and expectations from defining new experiences to delivering a solution that satisfies and delights our consumers.
Uncovering Experience Insights on work streams:
Leads the Insight activities that range from front-end experience creation, to design refinement in-person and remotely to A/B testing. Integrates secondary data and inputs into the insights process. Develops the screening criteria, discussion guide and activities for each stage of insight and moderates sessions.
Insight formulation and story-telling:
Uncovers the unexpected insights that drive new experiences as well as the little ‘i’ insights that inform their development and presents them in a compelling way that helps stakeholders empathize with consumer needs and how they impact solutions. May present the Insights to Senior Leaders as-appropriate.
Manages partners, vendors and resources:
Ensures that the Consumer Experience Lab and technology is operating well for our consumers and stakeholders. Escalates on-going needs and issues to the Director of CXI. Manages recruiting and facilities firms as well as well as remote testing panels and partners. Manages the participant experience to ensure they are comfortable, maintain confidentiality as well as note-taking and video responsibilities amongst the core team.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Four or more years of experience in User Experience Insights.
- Experience managing the recruitment process with vendors.
- Experience managing the day-to-day quality of the lab.
- Experience defining and planning the approach and methodologies in context of project scope and timeline.
- Experience providing insights to inform digital engagement (website, apps, api’s).
- Experience with secondary data, trends and learnings.
- Experience moderating and planning ethnographies, one-on-one’s, panels and remote testing environments.
- Experience developing screening criteria to identify the right consumers.
- Experience creating discussion guides.
- Experience in qualitative generative research, evaluative methodologies, and usability from concept formation through launch.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Ability to ensure the right technology and tools are in-place to provide a great lab experience for consumer participants and viewers.
- Familiarity and experience working with data science, analytics and market research groups on quantitative evaluations.
- Experience bringing the insights to life through a narrative that clarifies the needs and desires of our consumers and how they can be integrated into the designed experience.
- Experience crafting discussion guides and appropriate tools and exercises to reveal consumer’s needs and desires in close partnership with Experience Design, Management and Business Partners.
- Experience working in the early stages of group formation.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/8020463-consumer-experience-insights-manager
• Post ID: 138083032 newyork