What you’ll be doing...
The Verizon Digital Entertainment marketing team within Verizon’s Product and New Business Innovation group is in search of a Creative Services manager. This role reports into the Sr. Manager of Creative Services and is will be responsible for handling day to day operations.
Strong communication skills, attention to detail, a solution-oriented attitude, a strong ability to multitask and superior internal/external customer service skills are a must. This role requires a candidate who is self-starting, strategic and hands-on with sound creative judgment. Entertainment industry experience and experience in branding and brand identity is a plus.
- Manage Creative Agencies to develop all necessary marketing assets (including promo videos, sizzle reels, social media ads, dynamic and static banner ads and more) to support user acquisition, engagement and retention efforts. Provide marketing briefs, creative direction and feedback to Creative Agency.
- Own relationships with all internal and external business partners with creative needs.
- Prioritize creative requests and funnel to appropriate internal/external vendors with appropriate timelines and milestones.
- Establish end-to-end Creative Services processes to create requests, provide feedback, ensure consistency and accuracy across all creative assets, deliver assets, measure success and identify creative best practices.
- Work closely with Verizon paid media team and Media Agency to allocate advertising budget and update monthly flighting calendars for assets across all paid media channels (including social media).
- Drive compliance / adherence to brand guidelines across internal/external teams, agencies and partners, and evolve standards as necessary.
- Partner with marketing analytics lead (and other constituents) to execute A/B creative tests, track performance of creative across various channels and leverage insights to optimize performance.
- Partner with internal and external teams to support branding efforts as needed.
- Responsible for keeping internal asset management system organized and up to date.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience leading creative services for a marketing team.
- Experience in advertising/paid media.
- Experience developing marketing briefs and managing creative agencies.
Even better if you have:
- Proven track record of designing, implementing and leading effective operational processes.
- Experience working with creative teams to build strong marketing deliverables.
- Ability to effectively project manage deliverables, budgets and resources.
- Strong multitasking ability.
- Superior internal/external customer service and communication skills.
- Works well in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- A collaborative mindset, strong preference for action and solutions-oriented approach.
- Experience in the entertainment industry.
- Strong understanding of asset production processes.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/8007879-creative-services-manager-go90
• Post ID: 143100542 newyork