What you’ll be doing...
As a member of the CRM Database Marketing team, you will be responsible for designing, executing, and evolving CRM target marketing strategies.
Design targeting and segmentation strategies of the VZW postpaid consumer base which will enable the business to deliver messages which are prioritized, personalized, and simultaneously beneficial to the customer and VZW. Execute these strategies by leading peers from other functional workgroups including (but not limited to): all CRM workgroups, Marketing Communications, Finance, Legal, IT, Market Leadership, and Product Marketing. Evolve these strategies to keep up with ever changing business and customer needs as well as improving effectiveness and efficiency. Drive bottom up data driven recommendations as well as adapt to top down requirements from executive leadership.
- Identifying strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for VZW through analysis of: market conditions and trends, existing KPI reports, executive leadership guidance, and ad hoc data warehouse research.
- Building strategies to address these SWOT issues. Building, automating, and monitoring data warehouse processes which qualify customers for these strategies.
- Designing up front statistical analytics plans ensuring ability to quantify gains and test/learn new variances of existing strategies.
- Making these qualified targets available and understandable to downstream marketing communications teams. Ensure use of this data aligns with its intended goals.
- Building, automating, and maintaining complex SQL queries which compile performance data necessary for analysis of strategy effectiveness.
- Designing various metrics to measure intended benefits, unintentional benefits or losses, and overall value to the business.
- Making analytic findings available through development of presentations, Tableau dashboards, and excel reports. Building, automating, and monitoring these reports.
- Analyzing strategy performance by distilling massively complex data into concise and actionable recommendations.
- Presenting recommendations for strategy improvements and provide strong justifying evidence to defend these recommendations. Gain alignment across work groups and implement these changes.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Finance, Marketing, or Management; or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in a technical position.
- Experience in SQL.
Even better if you have:
- Advanced degree.
- Six or more years of experience in a technical position.
- Six or more years of experience in the wireless industry.
- Three or more years of experience in SQL; Teradata SQL preferred.
- One or more year of experience in Tableau development or similar visualization tools.
- One or more year of experience in Teradata TRM/CIM or similar campaign design tool.
- Exceptional skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Proven strengths in analytics and critical thinking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work, problem solve, and lead independently.
- Ability and interest in solving problems never before faced with no prior examples to reference for guidance.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously through multitasking, prioritization, and negotiating expectations.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/8110936-database-marketing-manager
• Post ID: 141865832 newyork