What you’ll be doing...
This position is responsible for elevating online chat sales performance via optimization, enhancements and strategy expansion for both live chat and artificial intelligence platforms. Focuses within the position includes program management, center effectiveness, artificial intelligence deployment and pro-active targeting. Consultant will drive initiatives including artificial intelligence campaigns and customer content/video launches. The candidate will serve as a subject matter expert for A.I. content categories and will also partner with other business units to assure synchronization across all channels. This role iscustomer focused and data driven and interacts with internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead Digital/Online Sales Projects; including the development of front door web requirements, forecasting, kpi goals, metrics before/after impacts, coordination of meeting and resources; as well as establishing project timelines and adherence to aligned launch dates established.
- Develop Digital/Online content and routing capabilities for Artificial Intelligence platforms. This will encompass determining proper locations for artificial intelligence, ensuring content/knowledgebase is in place and that the A.I. is performing to established goals.
- Build strategy for video/content display within the live sales chat window. This will include determining which video(s) and content will display to customers, as well as how they are displayed (automated, agent pushed)
- Determine and deploy attribute/personalized targeting within the sales chat platform. This will include determining which attributes/propensity model is best to deploy, as well as setting up test cases to determine effectiveness. This methodology will be used to improve the interaction and conversion rates for Proactive chat targeting effectiveness.
- Working with the chat platform partner to develop new proactive concepts that can be A/B tested to find best in class for improved interactions and conversion rates.
- Expand the chat openers and anchors tags on the site via A/B testing. Develop and deploy openers based on customer location. Develop and deploy anchor tags within pages where customers might be experiencing issues.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or four or more years of experience
- Four or more years of relevant experience.
- Two or moreyears of Verizon Wireless, operations and/or marketing experience
- Two or moreyears e-commerce/internet sales experience
- Strong analytics skills to review traffic/conversation/sales report and identify areas for opportunity
- Experience collaboratingwith program managers, analysts, designers, developers and IT resources across multiple channels.
- Three or more years of experience in online/digital sales, operations, platform and technology.
- Three or more years of experience leveraging analytics; with a high knowledge of customer and prospect segments and attributes to inform engagement targeting.
- Experience leadingcross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines.
- Leverage ability to analyze digital performance trends and report out on trends and opportunities.
Even better if you have:
- Preferred knowledge of Adobe CQ, WCMS, Site Catalyst, Endeca, ATG, Tealeaf and Test & Target
- Master’s degree. Even better if you have your MBA.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2472284-digital-customer-segment-sales-consultant
• Post ID: 158595227 newyork