What you’ll be doing...
Technology creates efficiencies for our customers and you will help us maximize on our technology by managing the end-to end web content production process within the content management system for our eCommerce store. This position will be responsible for managing the content (plans, features, equipment, products) that display on Verizon’s B2B online site to drive revenue and an excellent customer experience. You will be the project lead for our Wireless Business Group content development for their Go-To Market initiatives. Continually looking for new and creative ways to message our products online to drive sales, acquisitions, and conversion rates. Making sure that everything is executed flawlessly so that customers have the same high quality experience every time.
Activities you will be responsible for include:
- Developing online content for customer consumption during shopping experience.
- Testing and analyzing usability/customer experience on end-to-end online experience and provide recommendations for improvements
- Having a key focus on driving simplified / improved user interface, enhancement of user experience, gaining system efficiencies and reducing sales cycle time.
- Ensuring seamless online content project executions and customer experience for all projects.
- Tracking of and coordinating with GTM team on communication of new product launches
- Coordinating with other online systems along with downstream systems to ensure products and services are displayed in a consistent manner.
- Working on high profile, proprietary product launches. Ensuring all critical information is appropriately represented on the B2B portal.
- Being aware of competitive landscape, and driving online sales by making products attractive to online customers.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or two or more years of work experience
- Two years of relevant work experience
- Web or eCommerce experience
- Content management experience
- Business systems analysis experience
Even better if you have:
- Knowledge of Oracle ATG/Endeca
- Experience with web authoring tools such as Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, etc.
- Sales, operations and/or marketing experience
- Strong project management skills
- Customer Experience Management
- Telecom/Technology experience
- OpinionLab or other VOC experience
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/8145997-digital-marketing-content-editor
• Post ID: 143100882 newyork