What you’ll be doing...
The App Optimization Manager will own the app optimization roadmap and execute projects to analyze and enhance both self-service and revenue generating transactions on the My Verizon app. This manager will lead a matrix team of IT, design, data analysis, and user testing experts to accomplish these goals, and will be accountable for improving results and KPI on app transactions impacting all areas of the business. This person is strategically focused, analytically driven, results oriented and has an advanced understanding of digital technology and user experience concepts. We are seeking a talented person who thrives at the intersection of product, operations and marketing. The ideal candidate will have a strong on-line or app self-service background.
- Owns and manages the My Verizon optimization roadmap and project funnels
- Manages a large volume of complex strategic projects for self-serve and sales enhancements for the My Verizon app
- Identify optimization opportunities across the My Verizon app using data analysis, VOC, and knowledge of digital UX best-practices, ability to execute mobile App A/B testing, expert in best in class testing tools
- Lead a multi-disciplinary matrix team of IT, designers, and data analysts to develop and launch a high volume of app optimizations on a monthly release cycle.
- Interface with business, IT and sponsor teams to identify strategic app enhancements to improve conversion rate, unit sales, and call in rate
- Responsible for the identification, design and development of enhancements for the app platform
- Project manage and own the app interface for projects from concept to implementation through user story development
- Lead and facilitates requirements sessions with key stakeholders and capture project requirements
- Support the development of innovative UX designs for visual and functional optimizations, navigation elements and site and page layouts
- Capable of rapidly prototyping and demoing planned functionality to executive leadership and other key stakeholders
- Own projects with considerable scope and/or complexity with significant impact on customer experience
- Communicate a clear perspective on the bigger picture app roadmap and the prioritization of individual projects
- Create buy-in for the optimization strategy within the app with internal and external partners
- Clearly and efficiently communicate the strategy and status to senior management
What we’re looking for...
- BA/BS degree with MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years professional experience in digital operations with backgrounds in sales, strategy or products
- 3+ years’ experience in internet sales and marketing and self-serve strategy
- Deep understanding of online or app user experience and design concepts and best practices
- Experience with app marketing or operations is preferred
- Experience working in an Agile product development environment
- Quantitative analytical ability and communication skills
- Ability to lead, execute and overcome obstacles in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with minimal oversight
- Analytical, data driven decision-maker
- Ability to understand and create financial business cases
- Experience in writing world class requirements documents and strong facilitation skills are required.
- Outstanding communicator with a keen ability to simplify complex concepts and build consensus across teams and organizations
- Must be organized and able to juggle numerous shifting projects and priorities from day to day
- Strong logic, quantitative and analytical skills
- Advanced proficiency with Access/Excel/Word/PowerPoint
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2232600-digital-product-manager
• Post ID: 156124747 newyork