What you’ll be doing...
The App Sales & Monetization Manager will lead and execute projects to drive monetization of the My Verizon app sales funnel. This manager will be accountable to deliver results and KPI on transactions through the entire upper, middle and lower funnel. This person is sales focused, analytically driven, results oriented and has an advanced understanding of digital user experience concepts. We are seeking a talented person who thrives at the intersection of sales, marketing and product. The ideal candidate will have a strong on-line or app sales background.
- Manage sales transaction flows within the My Verizon app from initial visit through order submission
- Work with design and UX resources to create an industry leading app experience
- Develop marketing requirements and technical specifications for new flows and features within the sales funnel
- Work with teams across the business to prioritize, define and implement new enhancements to the sales funnel
- Analyze data, results and Voice-of-the-Customer to drive future enhancements to the flow
- Develop effective business requirements and user stories that can be used to create digital experiences
- Own projects with considerable scope and/or complexity with significant impact on customer experience
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational resource load
- Proactively identify and resolve issues or roadblocks that may impair the ability to meet strategic, financial and technical goals
- Identify opportunities for user testing and leverage results to course-correct or optimize
- Communicate a clear perspective on the bigger picture app sales roadmap and the prioritization of your individual projects
- Work with the growth team on monetization project design, strategy and execution
- Work with digital analytics to define and optimize metrics and dashboards to measure sales flow engagement, orders and conversion rate
- Create buy-in for the sales strategy within the app with internal and external partners
- Clearly and efficiently communicate the strategy and status to senior management
- Must be passionate about emerging mobile trends and stay on the leading edge of new technologies to create the best customer experience
What we’re looking for...
- BA/BS degree with MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years professional experience in digital operations with backgrounds in sales, strategy or products
- 3+ years’ experience in internet sales and marketing or monetization strategy
- Deep understanding of online or app user experience and design concepts and best practices
- Knowledge of the ATG/Endeca platforms and environment
- Experience with app marketing or sales is preferred
- Understanding of the Android and iOS application marketplace and ecosystem a plus
- Experience working in an Agile product development environment
- Quantitative analytical ability and communication skills
- Ability to execute and overcome obstacles in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Analytical, data driven decision-maker
- Ability to understand and create financial business cases
- Outstanding communicator with a keen ability to simplify complex concepts and build consensus across teams
- Strong logic, quantitative and analytical skills
- Advanced proficiency with Access/Excel/Word/PowerPoint
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7946814-app-sales-and-monetization-manager
• Post ID: 136689927 newyork