What you’ll be doing...
The Verizon Fios Digital team is undergoing a major transformation, paving the way towards an industry leading customer centric strategy focused on rapidly evolving our business for a digital-first future. We are seeking strategic thinkers, thought leaders, and highly motived risk takers who are not afraid to innovate around our customer’s needs, drive business objectives and maximize technology capabilities towards re-defining the path of a Fortune 15 company in the digital age. Our organization is uniquely positioned to impact the end to end customer journey, and we are looking for candidates who are laser focused on disrupting the status quo and delivering seamless, meaningful experiences to millions of consumers to evolve our business.
The Digital Engagement team at Verizon is hiring for a Digital Strategist (Social) to play a lead role in developing increased customer engagement focused on growing revenue and awareness specific to Social Media Practices, Digital Chat, Messaging Apps, Digital Communities and Innovation Initiatives. This role will have the unique opportunity to build integrated experiences connecting practices across marketing, support, advocacy and other key customer journey touch points.
The Digital Strategist (Social) will identify areas of improvement and optimize experiences of existing programs. This role is also responsible for identifying new opportunities from market trends and analytics that will have a measurable and transformative impacts on the business with the goal to make Fios best-in-class for customer engagement.
Once new opportunities are identified, this role will be responsible to work with the Digital Engagement Leadership to prioritize initiatives. The Digital Strategist will work with cross functional teams to map processes, build story-flows and coordinate with technical, business and operational teams to plan and launch tactics into market.
This role will report directly to the Senior Digital Engagement Strategist and work closely with Analytics, Finance and the Fios Demand Team. Tactics developed and implemented via this role will align to the overall strategy across Social Media, Chat and Digital Communities.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience
- Six or more years of relevant work experience
- Experience with developing and optimizing customer engagement within social, chat and digital communities
- Experience building strategies and programs to drive revenue
- Experience with social media, digital marketing and community experience development
- Experience with chat, messaging apps, .com/online and mobile user experience
Even better if you have:
- Master’s degree or MBA.
- Six or more years of experience with social media, digital marketing and community experience development
- Six or more years of experience with chat, messaging apps, .com/online and mobile user experience
- Strong communication (verbal/written) skills, with an ability to manage internal and external relationships up to senior levels of management
- Strong and creative understanding of chat, business rule design and acquisition processes
- Social Platforms, Digital Messaging and Marketing Technology knowledge
- Customer Experience/Engagement
- Web/mobile/customer engagement
- Strategy development for digital engagement with a clear focus on revenue opportunities
- Prior consulting experience with the ability to develop processes to influence teams
- Ability to forge strong relationships with both IT (web, ops, development, etc.) and business (PLM, Marketing, Metrics, Legal, Testing, etc.) teams
- Visualization for complex concepts
- Creative thinker and proven experience to bridge businesses results with analytical concepts
- Strong organizational skills and team player who can effectively handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Expert communication, storytelling and PowerPoint skills
- Proficient in excel
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6875959-digital-strategist-social
• Post ID: 143100527 newyork