What you’ll be doing...
- Working with VES account teams, develop and win sales opportunities for solution integrating multiple services with TCV of $50M and over (note that the model is that the account team takes the lead on the relationship and opportunity identification, the account team and GSE partner together on opportunity development, and the GSE takes the lead on the deal pursuit)
- Define and agree with the client a compelling new thought-leadership based relationship, based on mutually beneficial business plans and mutual commitments
- Build close relationships with sales team MDs and sales managers to ensure good understanding of value brought by Global Solutions to the end-to-end sales process
- Guide and develop VES account and products teams, solutions sales and support teams, enterprise architects and commercial analysts to achieve target levels of success within the agreed business plan
Critical Success Factors:
- Consultative/solutions thought leadership
- Global solutions development and delivery
- Out-tasking and outsourcing deal leadership
- Major transformation efforts involving significant organization and technology change
- Customer business case development based on TCO/RoI/ROCE techniques
- Direct sales and consortia/partnership based commercial relationships
- Complex deal commercial contracting and risk identification/mitigation techniques
- Relationship management, both with customers and internally
- Understanding customers’ business requirements and the technology solutions available to address them
- Understanding the implementation and operational methodology of the solutions
- In depth understanding of business case and cost optimization
What we’re looking for...
- 10+ years industry experience in networked IT services / telecoms; including 3+ years at Director level in major publicly traded organizations, having both domestic and international responsibilities and $20m+ annual revenue/cost responsibilities
- Extensive outsourcing / out-tasking /off shoring expertise; as the lead executive for the end-user, or services supplier, or both, involving multi-country requirements
- Personally led and closed minimum 1 complex network integration deal with TCV of $50m+, involving at least two or more of: people /asset transfer, contract novations, partner services, and multi-country requirements; and/or led, implemented and operationally managed similar transactions as the end-user
- First degree qualified, and/or relevant chartered institute member, and /or industry recognised accreditations
- Line / matrix management experience of significant (30+) multi-function teams
- Experienced and credible in successfully working with, and presenting up to executive board level in major publicly traded organizations
- Lead/second chair business case development and subsequent commercial contracting/negotiating expertise gained in the above environments
Learn more about what our Sales team is doing at http://www.verizonenterprise.com/
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2275497-global-pursuit-leader-network-outsourcing
• Post ID: 158594257 newyork