Right at Home has an IMMEDIATE need for a strong Live-In CHHA to work with a male client. Please call us and ask about this opening TODAY! Call us and ask for Symphony! Mention this ad 973-###-####.
Work with Right at Home of Morris & Union County, NJ! Right at Home is a family owned licensed agency that has been in business over 14 years. We always treat our staff with respect. Pay can increase with experience. CHHA's perform the following functions:
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by our Registered Nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Reinforcement of dressings
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Taking vital signs
- Application of an external catheter
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
Areas we provide care include:
- Six months experience as a CHHA in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Successfully complete our Competency Evaluation (schedule with us).
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
• Post ID: 143313927 newyork