What you’ll be doing...
Innovation Product Manager
You will be responsible for:
- Shipping products that people love using
- Providing technical design guidance and product recommendations
- Manage the product backlog and work with SCRUM team to ensure timely delivery and execution of all use cases
- managing the ideation, creation and GTM of new digital systems and solutions
- You will help identifying areas for further research and development
- Forming strong relationships with our engineering partners to improve product capabilities and scale solutions quickly and efficiently
- Provide guidance on implementation feasibility of cross-product integrations.
- Collaborate with Engineering to thoroughly test all product use-cases
- Creating a cadence for bringing use cases from development to production environments
- Provide solutions for product improvement/ scaling and create prototypes for those solutions
- Building user flows, wireframes, mockups and decks to help bring product concepts to life
- Presenting materials to large groups and adapting them to the technical level of the audience
- Acting as leader in Verizon Fios’ innovation sector, driving cross functional efforts to meet the companies increasing digital ambitions
- Defining, developing and owning platform strategy from concept to launch
If you love pushing the limits of innovation alongside talented developers, designers and product owners, then this role is perfect for you. Come be a part of a growing team at Verizon, focused on embracing and delivery the ever changing digital world for our customers.
What we’re looking for...
Verizon is seeking an all-star Technical Products Manager to join a growing innovation & prototyping team. You will work alongside the product and engineering teams to drive new and existing digital products from conception to launch. The ideal candidate has a strong technical background with proven experience owning products from start to finish. You have the desire to work within a close-knit, collaborative team, but also have the ability to take on tasks and run with them independently when necessary. Fios works in an agile environment, and you will be working in parallel with teams across the enterprise to quickly innovate, develop and execute digital product initiatives.
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- 3+ years experience in Technical Product Management or Development
- 1+ years experience leading product teams
- Educational background in engineering and or design
- Proven ability to ship digital products and solutions
- Strong development skills
- Knowledge of AI, Machine Learning & Conversational UX
- Demonstrable knowledge of computer science foundations
- A strong and diverse work portfolio
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Experience working closely with technical teams
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7651352-innovation-product-manager
• Post ID: 138083132 newyork