Posted: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 12:08 AM
Compensation$24,000 to $40,000 Annually
Why Work Here?
“If successful, you will progress from appointment-setter SDR, to a higher-commission salesperson, to a manager of SDRs in a short order.”
Excited to join a smart, fast-paced team working on the cutting edge of business process automation? Looking to grow your Inside Sales career, with potential for a rapid progression in responsibilities and compensation, while enjoying flexibility of working from your own home? Then come join ExecFile as a Sales Development Representative and help enterprise clients embrace real time actionable intelligence services we provide.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will initiate contact with VP level decision makers to set up appointments (exploratory conference calls and online demos). You will make outbound contact – email and phone – to warm prospects only (no cold calls). The primary objective for the SDR is to set introductory and follow up meetings for our Account Sales Executives.
You will also participate in demo calls, introductory conference calls and meetings and learn about the value proposition, key selling points, objection handling, etc.
● Achieve monthly appointment goals. Additional metrics include emails, conversations, and closed deals as a result of your appointments.
● Following onboarding and training, become proficient in the ExecFile value proposition – i.e. the “elevator pitch”.
● Participate and lead introductory and demo calls.
● To succeed in this position, you must maintain a home office – high speed internet, PC or a laptop, a phone with a reliable provider. Your performance is measured based on the number of meetings generated and on outbound activity.
Are You a Match?
Those who do well in this role are enthusiastic, optimistic, persuasive, and naturally creative problem solvers. You may be well suited to this role if you enjoy:
● The challenge of meeting or exceeding target benchmarks for new business leads, scheduled conference calls, and meetings
● Connecting with other people to help them identify and resolve challenges
● Doing research to identify new leads, contacts, and opportunities
● Fine-tuning your communications for better performance on an ongoing basis
● A self-starter, able to work independently?
● With strong written (email) and verbal (phone) communication skills?
● With MS Word Suite proficiency and some experience working with CRM tools and sales databases (e.g., Salesforce.com)?
● Do you possess a fearless and persistent “hunter/hustler” mentality?
● Are you able to communicate with a wide range of personalities in a fast-paced environment?
● Able to review and synergize documents quickly, maintain accurate documentation, and produce error-free work under deadlines?
● Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and professional?
● Organized and dedicated to work remotely?
● With excellent time management and organizational skills to manage large prospect databases and complete profiles on all prospects?
Based in NYC with technology and data center offices in India and Philippines, ExecFile is a premier provider of real time competitive intelligence to enterprise clients serving human resources, marketing, legal and technology corporate functions.
Remote 1099 Position
This is a 1099 contractor position. Working remotely isn’t for everyone and ExecFile isn’t for everyone. We’re a performance-driven company and we love our remote structure, and the independence it affords. The key is showing that you have the hustle to match the output expected of our top salespeople, the discipline to follow our scripts, and the focus to achieve high percentage closing rates.
If successful, you will progress from appointment-setter SDR, to a higher-commission salesperson, to a manager of SDRs in a short order.
Submit your resume:
Send you resume to: email@example.com
Company address: 454 park ave., new york, ny 10022
• Location: Manhattan, New York, NY
• Post ID: 156361907 newyork