What you’ll be doing...
Verizon Fios Digital is looking for an Interaction Designer to join its Design and User Experience team. As a member of this team, you’ll have the ability to marry strong design fundamentals, user-centric principles, and brand vocabulary. You should be at home in iterative design sprints, various research methods, and design communication techniques to collaboratively arrive at beautiful and highly accessible solutions.
- Design one or more products within the Fios Digital ecosystem
- Seamlessly join various teams at any point within a product cycle to design natural interactions and flows
- Work well with various digital product teams with differing priorities and criteria
- Work with the design team to develop interaction design patterns in multiple digital product categories
- Work with design team on digital product specific style guides
- Wireframe and prototype user flows
- Work with engineers to understand technical feasibility of existing and proposed user interfaces
What we’re looking for...
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, product, industrial), HCI, or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Portfolio of live examples of work
- High velocity with one or more prototyping tools
- Experience wireframing and/or designing awesome sites or apps
- High proficiency with standard design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Self-motivated and able to manage schedule against multiple milestones and release dates
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/8166131-interaction-designer
• Post ID: 143100842 newyork