What you’ll be doing...
Verizon Wireless has been the industry leader in customer loyalty for many years, founded on our exceptional brand, network, customer service, and general loyalty and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) initiatives. The Logic Designer will play a key role as we develop new loyalty program frameworks to further enhance our industry leadership and to drive the personalization that supports all of our customer- and rep-facing channels through Wireless CRM’s Real-time Decisioning (RTD) loyalty and retention platform.
The Logic Designer will design logic for new and existing offers to customers, using tools including Jira and the Pega Decision Service Management (DSM) function within the PegaSystems platform. This includes:
- Using acceptable best practices to create and optimize RTD logic.
- Designing and deploying changes to existing offer logic.
- Supporting testing and presentment of offers.
- Provide guidance as a subject-matter expert on any logic impacts to presentment and workflow within omni-channel applications.
- Working closely with the IT Development team, including consultants, for easy transition of enterprise releases.
- Tracking all changes using Jira and the Proposition Matrix master document.
- Increasing efficiency by recommending and supporting the creation of new logic assets and processes.
- Participating in Agile development scrum for the RTD platform.
- Supporting the design of new functionality.
The Logic Designer is expected to have or is able to develop a deep technical understanding of logic design and development within the Pega PRPC Real Time Decisioning platform. Therefore the Logic Designer should understand Verizon's technical environment, deployment process, testing regimes, and data-management processes. The Logic Designer is expected to understand business intelligence and analytics, as well as the use of predictive models.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in testing, business analysis, and/or workflow development.
- Knowledge of SQL and XML.
- Knowledge of the Agile process and Jira.
Even better if you have:
- Masters in MIS.
- Experience with at least one Campaign Management, Business Process Management, or Decisioning platform such as IBM Unica/Campaign/Interact, Salesforce, SAS RTIM, Teradata, Adobe, Oracle, etc.
- Detailed understanding of VZW systems and how they work together to deliver and provision offers.
- Experience with the PegaSystems platform, including certification(s) in one or more of the following: Certified Pega Marketing Consultant, Pega Certified Senior System Architect, and/or Certified Pega Decisioning Consultant.
- Clear communication skills and attention to detail.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7998657-business-logic-design-and-management-manager
• Post ID: 136690212 newyork