What you’ll be doing...
The Verizon Digital team is undergoing a major transformation focused on rapidly evolving our business towards a customer-centric, digital-first future. We are seeking strategic thinkers, thought leaders, and highly motivated risk takers who are comfortable innovating around our customer’s needs, driving business objectives and maximizing technology capabilities to redefine the path of a Fortune 15 company. Our organization is uniquely positioned to impact the end-to-end customer journey, and we are looking for candidates who are laser focused on disrupting the status quo and delivering seamless, meaningful experiences to millions of consumers every day.
Job responsibilities for this position will include:
- Partner with business, IT, and design teams to drive product roadmap as we look to scale early stage initiatives into larger business units.
- Work closely with IT to identify and solve existing technical issues that would greatly impact a business unit’s ability to scale.
- Provide and manage product requirements in the form of user stories and acceptance criteria including wireframes and related agile artifacts
- Work closely with IT and take part in daily scrum ceremonies working to drive releases and get product to market.
- Coordinate with multiple testing teams to validate the customer experience in both pre- and post-production environments
- Ensure all issues / bugs are worked to through to completion
- Ensure appropriate metrics tagging is in-place and reporting is accurate
In addition, the ideal candidate will also perform the following activities in support of digital KPIs:
- Collaborate with Legal, Usability, Design, IT, UX and Testing teams to provide the best customer experience
- Create and maintain a 6-12 month strategic and development roadmap
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies within the mobile, e-commerce, CMS, A/B testing, and personalization spaces.
- Four or more years of agile product experience writing and implementing detailed user stories and acceptance criteria in support of digital commerce.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline.
- MBA or advanced degree would be a plus.
- Four (4) or more years in working to scale early stage business initiatives into larger business units with a focus on product management/strategy.
- Ability to work effectively with both onshore and offshore teams.
- Ability to forge strong working relationships with both IT (Development, Network, Architecture, etc.) and business (PLM, Marketing, Metrics, Legal, Testing, etc.) teams including outside marketing agencies
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects with interrelated teams and technology issues simultaneously within aggressive timelines.
- Proven leadership skills that include being part of a high performing team.
- Technical proficiency as shown through relevant education/work experience.
- Experience in managing and prioritizing product backlogs and in leading teams to meet aggressive goals.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7583642-manager-product-management
• Post ID: 143101192 newyork