What you’ll be doing...
As part of Verizon Enterprise Solutions, you’ll be leading a team of six to ten mobile solution client partners to meet—or, even better, to exceed—their wireless sales goals. Your team will focus on strategic service solutions, which bundle our offerings so that we can help our business customers use our mobile solutions to be more efficient and improve their business outcomes. You’ll be acting as a trusted advisor for top executives in our client organizations. You’ll also develop and inspire your team by providing clarity, direction and feedback. The work your team will do each day will impact the business outcomes for our customers----to run their businesses faster and better. Because better matters.
- Forming strong relationships with potential and existing customers and identifying opportunities for our solutions.
- Setting goals, forecasting, and analyzing results to optimize sales and sustained business growth.
- Developing, coaching, motivating, and training your team to achieve strong results.
- Facilitating contracts with your team and supporting effective negotiations.
- Evaluating team performance, making improvements, and reporting results to leaders.
What we’re looking for...
You’re a results-driven sales pro that not only knows how to close sales, but can help develop and motivate others to do the same. You enjoy building strong relationships with your customers, and you have the business acumen to really understand their challenges. You’ve got the executive presence to connect with C-suite leaders. You think on your feet, read people well, and communicate effectively.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Sold technical enterprise solutions.
Even better if you have:
- Master’s degree.
- Managed a sales team. Ideally, developed and motivated a high performing team.
- Experience designing, proposing, selling, and contracting for complex technical solutions.
- Led a geographically dispersed team.
- Juggled multiple large scale projects, sales, and negotiations.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2472282-managing-partner-mobile-solutions
• Post ID: 158594032 newyork