What you’ll be doing...
You'll be leading a variety of tactics and strategies in support of hyperlocal marketing in the Multi-Dwelling Unit (MDU) FiOS space. People who live in MDUs -- apartment dwellers -- represent a unique segment and often have different needs when it comes to internet, voice and video. They also are frequently more challenging to engage directly because of gatekeepers at the MDU, however, when access to residents can be negotiated, Verizon is in a stronger position to offer relevant sales, marketing and customer service and support.
Your role may include:
- Developing both offline and digital marketing campaigns to reach prospective fios customers and target specific apartment buildings.
- Identifying innovative ways to market to customers who live in a building in which access for sales and marketing has not been granted -- whether through bypassing the gatekeeper or by seeking to persuade them to reconsider through creative repositioning of the value of fios to their property.
- Developing programs that tap into unique opportunities that present themselves at the time of move-in or move-out for a tenant. Focusing on ensuring that fios is the obvious choice so we capture maximum share at most important point in the decision cycle.
- Creating and enhancing marketing plans focusing on MDUs where fios is about to become available for the first time, capturing latent demand and seeking to rapidly push penetration from zero to a leadership position within the property.
- Getting local and hyperlocal in the approach. Focus on neighborhoods, specific properties within those neighborhoods and, often, the community and retail businesses that surround those properties to ensure the FiOS message surrounds the residents of targeted properties.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Two or more years of experience in local or hyperlocal marketing.
- Two or more years of experience with segment-based marketing and knowledge of using demography in developing targeting marketing plans.
Even better if you have:
- A Master's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience with innovating marketing techniques, both digital and offline. Creative, small-scale marketing designed to engage niche marketing or small groups of targeted individuals.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2414201-market-planning-manager
• Post ID: 153955592 newyork