What you’ll be doing...
This person is responsible for identifying opportunities and developing strategic marketing plans to achieve revenue growth within the Consumer Wireline organization. Successful candidate will be able to analyze market opportunities, industry trends, perform data analytics and apply learning’s to formalize and implement marketing strategies in an effort to drive revenue growth from the base of Internet and TV customers.
- Lead efforts to analyze program performance and leverage key data and customer insights to optimize existing programs and drive new strategies for revenue growth
- Revenue accretion and margin optimization across vertical add-on products/services including equipment, content, accessories, professional support and services
- Relentlessly drive growth through creative thinking, test-and-learn methodology, and rapid execution
- Lead cross functional teams to ensure marketing strategies and programs are delivered on time and drive desired outcome
- Quickly assess and anticipate market trends, competitive shifts and adopt strategies to drive optimal performance
- Secure support of leadership and cross functional teams to execute recommended strategies
- Work closely with product development team as well as external vendors on roadmap definition
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have.
- A degree.
- Proven ability to derive, synthesize and apply findings to business problems to lift revenue and margins.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong quantitative skills and comfortable in data driven business environment.
- Ability to use creative thinking in a fast paced, results-driven environment.
- Ability to influence and lead teams to deliver against complex initiatives.
- Financial Acumen.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project Management experience – ability to manage a large number of simultaneous tasks and keep deliverables on schedule.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2378808-marketing-manager
• Post ID: 158593967 newyork