What you’ll be doing...
You’ll be front and center, hands-on and contributing your creative energy, skills and experiences you’ve gained in your MBA program to high-impact projects from the moment you arrive through the course of this 10-week experience. You will take part in meaningful work and real-life projects within the Marketing Organization that will help you grow both professionally and personally throughout the program. You will have the opportunity to work side by side with Marketing leaders to champion, develop, manage and drive key relationships that are critical to the success of our business and impact our customers. You'll learn from the best minds in the industry and improve your knowledge in an environment that’s dedicated to industry superiority.
Your MBA internship could lead to a full-time opportunity within our Digital Marketing organization or within our Marketing MBA Leadership Development Program.
During your internship, you may have the opportunity to work in the following areas:
- Work with a team to tackle significant issues facing Verizon and the technology industry.
- Redesign, analyze, and transform our digital assets, including our website and our app.
- Influence the strategic direction for our consumer product lines.
- Analyze how elements like product positioning, pricing strategy and competitive landscape tie into our product development strategy.
- Present and market your skills to senior executives and the marketing leadership team.
What we’re looking for...
You’re a motivated self-starter. Never satisfied with the status quo, you’re always trying to beat a personal best. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where new challenges come up every day. You are flexible, dependable and work well in varying environments. Learning quickly is personally rewarding and inspires you to take smart risks.
You’ll need to have:
- Current enrollment as a first-year MBA student majoring in marketing, digital marketing, media technology, product management, data analytics, strategy or a related field with an expected completion date between December 2018 and June 2019.
- Four or more years of work experience in marketing, digital marketing, design, data analytics, finance, consulting, product management or development or engineering.
Even better if you have:
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite. If you’re an expert in Excel and PowerPoint that’s a plus.
- Strong leadership, presentation and technical skills.
- Curiosity about new technology and the possibilities it creates-you’re always discovering the latest products and services.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7665014-marketing-mba-intern
• Post ID: 131700117 newyork