What you’ll be doing...
Individual contributor with responsibility in the implementation of new promotional offers and bundles for the Consumer customer segment (Fios/Copper). Specific responsibilities include:
- Translate general concepts and guidelines into specific, clearly-defined set of requirements for the development and launch of new bundles and promotional offers.
- Represent consumer line of business in Requirement Gathering Sessions (RGS) and Joint Architectural Design (JAD) sessions to ensure the projects meet the business requirements while pursuing designs that simplify their execution.
- Keep projects on track, meeting the various milestones on a timely manner from requirements gathering to production.
- Coordinate project overviews and system functionality reviews with Director/Executive Director/VP Leadership.
- Maintain key stakeholders in Strategy / Execution PLM, Go-to-Market, and IT organizations informed of the project status.
- Responsible for the performance assurance activities such as reviewing and approving ITO / RA test plans and traceability / testing output.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Consumer, Mass Business Marketing or Sales Experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Knowledge of Verizon’s systems such as CoFEE, SSP, DotCom, Clarity, VZAI.
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - proven ability to gain credibility and communicate effectively with colleagues and senior management.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills - demonstrated ability to organize, plan and develop solutions to complex issues.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Capability of multi-tasking and delivering on quick turnaround times.
- Previous project management experience
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2371149-marketing-operations-manager
• Post ID: 150880822 newyork