What you’ll be doing...
This is an individual contributor responsible for defining marketing and partnership opportunities to drive growth within the Consumer Markets organization. Develop business strategies and formulate recommendations that will create differentiation and enable new avenues for subscriber growth.
- Lead efforts to identify and grow strategic partnerships to drive subscriber growth
- Develop marketing solutions that will create a unique value proposition and differentiation for products and services
- Assess and anticipate market trends, competitive shifts and adopt strategies to drive optimal performance
- Develop marketing roadmap to drive sustained long term growth
- Create executive level presentations to sell ideas to both internal and external customers
- Secure support of leadership and cross functional teams to execute recommended strategies
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Marketing/business development or strategy management consulting experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Proven ability to derive, synthesize and apply findings to business problems to lift sales, revenue and margins.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong quantitative skills and comfortable in data driven business environment.
- Ability to use creative thinking in a fast paced, results-driven environment.
- Ability to influence and lead teams to deliver against complex initiatives.
- Financial Acumen.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2360229-marketing-partnership-development-manager
• Post ID: 150881492 newyork