What you’ll be doing...
You’ll be creating the vision and designs for the digital user experience. Your aim is to use digital media to engage, inform, and excite new and potential customers. Understanding and balancing the needs the business and the digital audience, you’ll create a highly engaging digital user experience to achieve our marketing goals. You’ll craft the vision and lead the innovative UX design that will provide the best user experience across all our platforms. Because here, better matters.
- Ownership of a functional aspect of the B2B self-serve portal (billing, service management, ecommerce, mobile app, etc.) responsible for determining the 2 year strategy and roadmap
- Manage multiple highly complex projects at one time - owning projects from beginning to end.
- Use agile practices to develop business cases, user stories, prioritizing work efforts based on impact
- Be the subject matter expert and act as the champion of the portal for this functionality - using strong people and communication skills to drive functionality awareness, socialize changes, align on strategies
- Research to understand industry trends and best practices and use this knowledge gained through research to drive the strategy for their function
- Responsible for ensuring their set of portal functionality has appropriate reporting to understand customer utilization
What we’re looking for...
You have a great eye for design but also know that it’s not just about looks. Your designs are grounded in what the user wants and needs. What you build is new but somehow reflects exactly how people prefer to navigate. You understand and balance both the user and the business perspective. Understanding and meeting the needs of stakeholders is a strength of yours while still maintaining your own vision and point of view. You hold the firm belief that different perspectives create the best solutions and groundbreaking new designs.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience
- Four or more years of relevant work experience
- Experience in web design, ecommerce, graphic design, UX or related field
- Project management experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Even better if you have:
- Agile experience
- PMP certification
- Advanced training on user experience (UX) from a qualified institution (Human Factors International, Bentley University etc.)
- B2B, Sales or customer service experience
- Wireless experience
- Marketing experience
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7053106-project-management-consultant-digital-portal
• Post ID: 136688612 newyork