What you’ll be doing...
Candidate will move the Verizon Fios Rewards Loyalty program to be an industry-leading program, on parity with the industry-best models of rewards programs in the hotel, airlines, and credit card companies. Individual is responsible to take existing program and make “game changing” changes to first bring it on par with the industry-best programs, then to innovate the program to make it a leader among leaders of rewards programs.
Specifically, the candidate will manage all strategy decisions to elevate the program, including executing full-scale marketing plans and financial analyses to materially improve the quality and attractiveness of the program. A large component of the position is to actively work with external vendors to create greater value and profitable rewards options, making the platform rich and valuable to the customer, and also profitable for Verizon. Further, the manager is responsible for all marketing to drive material usage and engagement by the Fios embedded base customer. Candidate will work closely with all internal stakeholder teams to program manage changes and improvements on the strategy roadmap.
What we’re looking for...
What you’ll have:
- Must have at least 5 years demonstrated success building and improving an industry-leading rewards program.
- Must have strong Program Management experience, leading stakeholders to implementing and executing plans.
- Must have hands on experience managing, interpreting and negotiating financial analyses.
- Should be strong communicator (verbal and written), with ability to align all external and internal teams align to the strategic vision. Executive communications experience needed.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing, or Business.
Even better if you have:
- Ideally brings established relationships with external vendors who might be fits for the Fios rewards program.
- Must be comfortable working independently and leading change in the business.
- Masters degree in Finance, Marketing, or Business a plus.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2457967-marketing-strategy-manager-loyalty-program
• Post ID: 158594597 newyork