What you’ll be doing...
This is an individual contributor’s role, responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategy and programs to drive subscriber growth of Verizon’s broadband, TV and voice products. This individual will be responsible for creating and leading promotional strategy and marketing programs to increase penetration and drive market share.
- Lead efforts to analyze program performance and leverage key data and customer insights to optimize existing programs and drive new strategies for subscriber growth.
- Lead efforts to develop promotional offers and strategies to address customer pain points and increase adoption of broadband, TV and voice products.
- Relentlessly drive growth through creative thinking, test-and-learn methodology, and rapid execution.
- Lead cross functional teams to ensure marketing strategies and programs are delivered on time and drive desired outcome.
- Quickly assess and anticipate market trends, competitive shifts and adopt strategies to drive optimal performance.
- Secure support of leadership and cross functional teams to execute recommended strategies.
- Develop financially sound marketing strategies that drive top line revenue growth.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Marketing experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Proven ability to derive, synthesize and apply findings to business problems to lift sales, revenue and margins.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong quantitative skills and comfortable in data driven business environment.
- Ability to use creative thinking in a fast paced, results-driven environment.
- Ability to influence and lead teams to deliver against complex initiatives.
- Financial Acumen.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project Management experience – ability to manage a large number of simultaneous tasks and keep deliverables on schedule.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2362144-marketing-strategy-manager
• Post ID: 158594887 newyork