What you’ll be doing...
This role is responsible for the development and execution of merchandising initiatives for National Retail. This position interacts with the HQ Business Teams, Cross Functional Teams, Retailers/Agents and Markets to manage all merchandising programs from inception through the final implementation. This position also ensures brand execution is done timely and effectively.
Merchandising & Operations:
- Assist with the merchandising and execution of over 16,000 doors.
- Partner with Account Managers to identify new merchandising opportunities consistent with account and overall company strategy.
- Execute merchandising around promotions, service and new equipment launches.
- Assist with the innovation of all merchandising elements to enhance customer experience.
- Assist with the implementation of in-store digital experience.
- Coordinate with and participate in cross-functional teams to accomplish business objectives.
- Partner closely with legal, advertising, procurement, prepay operations, and marcom on product evolution and merchandising.
- Provide merchandising support for trade shows and vendor shows.
- Assist with plano-grams.
- Continuously update merchandising tools for the field.
- Develop and maintain merchandising plan-o-grams.
- Develop HQ & Area communication process to ensure successful implementation of objectives.
- Develop plan-o-grams and 5W’s.
- Better align our National Retailers and Agents with VZW brand.
- Participate in multiple core team calls representing the National Distribution – Channel Execution Team.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience,
- Retail operations and/or merchandising experience.
- Retail experience or related knowledge of wireless industry.
Even better of you have
- A degree.
- Merchandising/Advertising experience.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Excellent project management and follow-up skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Strong project management skill.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2397640-national-distribution-manager
• Post ID: 150881802 newyork