P&C Insurance domain Data Analyst 13660 - N-Tier Solutions (New York)
Posted: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 9:03 PM
N-Tier Solutions is currently recruiting for our direct client, an international insurance company with offices in New York, NY.
Please apply via below link or email email@example.com
This role is for a Quality Assurance Lead Automation Analyst .
* Supervise and provide technical guidance to the staff in the analysis, design and execution of effective Quality Assurance automation, procedures, processes and all project work in support of corporate and client area information systems requirements.
* Lead the staff in analysis, design and implementation of new or modified QA procedures and standards.
* Develop QA metrics for assessing the quality of newly developed automation testing.
*Provide technical expertise to IT management and staff regarding design and implementation of quality assurance processes with or without software additions.
* Conduct analysis of current software process practices. Document proposed practices and testing improvements. Mentor teams in proper methods.
*Provide input into the development of overall QA plans and timetables.
*Provide technical support and training to the QA staff and assist the Manager in the review and evaluation of the work of the staff.
*Responsible for leading, developing and executing formal automated test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications accross multiple functional areas.
* Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
* Collects and analyzes data for software process evaluation and improvements, and integrates them into business processes to address the needs of the business.
. Delivers quality process training to technical staff and acts as an internal lead quality consultant to advise or influence business or technical partners.
*Performs quality audits across the various IT functions to ensure quality standards, procedures and methodologies are being followed.
*Demonstrates specific technological expertise in highly utilized application packages including but not limited to QTP automation script writing, SQL, HTML, VBscript & Java Script, or other (Sharepoint, etc).
*Required: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar or equivalent work experience and 6+ years of systems development, testing and/or business experience.
• Location: Manhattan
• Post ID: 36772925 newyork