Primary Purpose: Full time employee to assist with the administrative, analytical and processing of licensing-appointment tasks for our Home Office Marketing-Producer Management department supporting our US & Canada Marketing Field and respective brokers.
- Assist US & Canada Personal Lines Marketing field with all the producer management tasks by being their liaison on what required paperwork is needed for the agencies they are managing
- Contract and amendment preparation for all new and existing producer appointments, legal name changes, Mergers/Acquisitions and all amendments
- Preparation and processing of onboarding new agency and individual appointments Upload and maintain all producer files as well assist with tracking the outstanding paperwork and updating tasks notes
- Assist with updating all Producer Management training workflows and help prepare new ones for our Consumer Insurance Platform & Shared Services team
- Support with compliance initiatives by helping manage any important documents needed in order to be compliant with all Department of Insurance regulations and internal audit such as contracts, E&O and producer license/appointment validation
- Ensure our Internal Intranet site is updated with updated producer forms and marketing field tools
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today we provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, mortgage insurance and other financial services to customers in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions. Our diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Join our Talent Network at www.aig.com/talentnetwork. Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com and www.aig.com/strategyupdate | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig> | Twitter: @AIGinsurance | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig. These references with additional information about AIG have been provided as a convenience, and the information contained on such websites are not incorporated by reference into this press release.