What you’ll be doing...
Verizon is looking for an entrepreneurial, highly self-motivated, visionary Product Owner that is passionate about Augmented /Virtual Reality / Mixed Reality for our consumer customers. As a Product Owner, you are a pragmatic visionary in AR/VR/MR who understands and can translate into deployable use cases over the 5G network for both home and mobile customers. You are innovative and can develop requirements that drive the service strategy and interact with partners for commercial deployment. You will be responsible for leading the product strategy and definition of AR / VR services from ideation to commercial deployment. The successful candidate is dependable, hard-working, and can thrive in an environment with ambiguity.
- Drive AR/VR/MR service portfolio taking into account industry direction and competitive landscape, and be creative to develop new ideas ahead of industry including product roadmap, product goals, features/functions, product positioning and financial objectives.
- Define, own and communicate the product roadmap including the short term plan (Minimum Viable Product) and long term strategy.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other business units, other stakeholders, and partners to deliver a consistent, well thought out end to end solutions and user experience.
- Develop business cases on the service offerings.
- Closely collaborate with other teams to ensure high quality demo development, pilot trial, and commercial rollout of offerings.
- Evaluate and select potential partner offerings to create the best in class AR/VR/MR service portfolio for 5G home and mobile consumers.
What we’re looking for...
You are someone that is comfortable working with both technical and business communities, is highly motivated, and is able to multitask on several products and programs with little supervision.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
- An MBA.
- Product Management / Product Owner experience.
- Experience in AR / VR.
- Experience working with / influencing cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated successes launching AR/VR/MR products into the mobile, PC, or other ecosystems.
- Deep understanding of the AR/VR/MR ecosystem, including the HW platform, developer tool kits, and engines.
- Strong network in the industry that can be used to bring together the right partners for success.
- Track record of innovation and creativity in Marketing, and Product Marketing. Ability to position products ahead of the market.
- Experience at developing complete solutions, combining 3rd party hardware and software solutions.
- Strong problem solving skills, hands-on individual.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2383962-product-manager-augmented-and-virtual-reality
• Post ID: 158595312 newyork