What you’ll be doing...
The Product Manager for SMB Business Communications Innovation is a key stakeholder for defining and delivering the future of mobile-first business communication solutions and customer experiences. This position will support Verizon’s One Talk product definition and development, with a focus on defining the roadmap and future strategy of the product line.
The ideal candidate will have experience in product development, engineering, or product management for voice or unified communications & collaboration solutions. The position will partner with R&D, Network Engineering, sales, marketing, and strategic partners. Specific job requirements include:
- Write requirements (user stories) for product features working with stakeholders (both internal and external) as needed, ensuring that customer, stakeholder and market needs are met
- Be a champion of the customer and define and execute user stories that ensure a superior customer experience
- Support and/or lead technology and business partnering discussions with current and potential Verizon partners for technology and solution integration.
- Shepherd product development through the entire product lifecycle – ideation, requirements, development, alpha/beta, launch, and market support.
- Support the development and evolution of the vision and strategy of Verizon’s business communications solutions – and effectively communicate that vision to internal and external stakeholders
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Experience in business voice and Unified Communications/VoIP solutions.
- Experience and familiarity with business collaboration solutions, such as Cisco Spark, Slack, Microsoft Teams, Amazon Chine, etc.
- Experience with product management, product marketing, or engineering.
- Familiarity with wireless network architecture and business communications API technologies (ie, CPaaS).
- Self-motivation with a can-do attitude and the ability to influence and motivate others.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak effectively to clients and internal teams.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/8011265-product-manager-business-communications-innovation
• Post ID: 136689937 newyork