What you’ll be doing...
The Product Manager for SMB Business Communications is the key stakeholder for defining and delivering a mobile-first business communication solution and customer experience. The ideal candidate will have keen insight on the SMB and Enterprise communications market, telecommunications product management or engineering experience, a history of supporting sales organizations, and most of all, a relentless focus on the customer experience. The candidate will be a part of a team that is responsible for the roadmap, vision and development of Verizon’s mobile-first business communications solutions. This is a highly visible position and will partner with R&D, Network Engineering, sales, marketing, and strategic partners. Specific job requirements include:
- Support our Sales Channels and Support Organizations – both Direct and Indirect/Partner – with the tools, support, processes, and engagement they need to be successful. You will be measured by how successful you make our business partners.
- Be a champion of the customer and define and execute user stories that ensure a superior customer experience
- As needed, Write requirements (user stories) for product features working with stakeholders (both internal and external) as needed, ensuring that customer, stakeholder and market needs are met
- Shepherd product development through the entire product lifecycle – ideation, requirements, development, alpha/beta, launch, and market support.
- Support the development and evolution of the vision and strategy of Verizon’s business communications solutions – and effectively communicate that vision to internal and external stakeholders
- Lead beta, pilot, and MVP programs using an iterative, user-led approach with early-stage features/proof of concepts
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Experience in wireless solutions, VoIP solutions, or Unified Communications solutions.
- Experience with product management, product marketing, or engineering.
- Experience with business case generation and financial analysis.
- Demonstrated team player with ability to coordinate multiple projects in a fast paced, deadline driven, multi-location / multi-cultural matrix work environment.
- Problem solver with the ability to effectively communicate solutions.
- Self-motivation with a can-do attitude and the ability to influence and motivate others while staying positive.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak effectively to clients and internal teams.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/8011259-product-manager-business-communications-solutions
• Post ID: 136689457 newyork