What you’ll be doing...
About our team
The Verizon Experience Team is a new internal group tasked with evolving the Verizon customer experience across all channels and touch points through the design and implementation of innovative products and services that customers love.
Working from a newly designed studio space at 140 West Street, the team is assembling the brightest designers, design strategists, researchers, and product managers to collaborate within teams shaping the most important touch points across the customer journey
About this role
An Experience Manager is a Product Manager who balances Business, Technology and Design priorities to deliver brand defining service experiences. One in three Americans uses Verizon services, so your work will have meaningful impact at a massive scale.
Work will span the delivery process, from identifying customer needs, to defining the experience via user stories that guide design and engineering teams across the journey, to ensuring experiences are technically feasible, scalable, and continuously iterating. You’ll play a key role in championing user-centered design within the organization and building relationships between key teams to orchestrate best in class experiences.
This Experience Manager will begin with a focus on building experiences that address the customer’s support and account management needs across .com, web, and customer service and store channels. The specific work will focus on imagining and creating a cohesive experience for existing customers and focus on ensuring customers are able to get quick resolution to any service/support need across any channel customers would like to engage with us.
- Define and socialize experience value propositions based upon customer insights and behavioral data. Align with cross-functional leadership to leverage key initiatives in other areas of the business that could enhance the overall value proposition.
- Assist in prioritization and management of all aspects of the product roadmap through collaboration/input from other team members. Core to the role is clearly articulating the level of effort to dictate priority.
- Provide direction, guidance, and translate business requirements to designers, IT, and other key stakeholders. This direction can include performing analysis, defining requirements/user stories, working with teams to develop solutions to meet these requirements, and to test and deliver experiences with the customer in mind.
- Building the partnership with stakeholders whose features we will bring into the components of the product ecosystem. Onboarding these partners into the established agile process.
- Update leadership team on the product roadmap status including dependencies that could impact deliverables along with recommended solutions.
- Serve as a trusted advisor across teams and the business on how an experience does/could manifest throughout the product.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Consumer-facing digital product management experience.
Even better if you have:
- Experience defining and driving the vision of experience programs and/or partnership based programs.
- Passionate and fluent in new technologies (specifically voice UI, AI and Chatbots).
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend action plans to resolve issues.
- Comfort managing concurrent projects in a fast-based, results-driven environment.
- Equal enthusiasm for high-level strategic planning and tactical daily execution.
- Agile certification and/or experience working in an Agile product development methodology; Jira system experience a plus.
- Willingness to work out of New York office with some work days in Basking Ridge, NJ and/or Piscataway, NJ.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2286659-product-manager-experience-team
• Post ID: 158594892 newyork