What you’ll be doing...
Assist product marketing efforts related to a particular security service and/or solution bundles:
- Work closely with product marketing lead and product team to develop go-to-market (GTM) plans to ensure that services and feature enhancements are released for maximum market impact;
- Serve as member of the GTM team in planning and ensuring successful internal and external launch;
- Work collaboratively with market & competitive Intelligence teams to conduct market assessments, competitor profiles, battle-cards, SWOT analyses to ensure optimal positioning of the service/solution bundle in the market;
- Develop market-facing content such as Solution Briefs, customer presentations;
- Assist in the preparation and deliver of sales training;
- Prepare internal briefings to ensure alignment on the key messages and value propositions of the service/solution bundle;
- Prepare and maintain various internal tools including playbooks PREC, Insite, Crowdaround, in support of sales teams.
With your product management counterpart(s), serve as a spokesperson for the service/solution bundle to internal stakeholders, customers, analysts, media:
- Contribute to presentations to VES executive leadership, VES sales and marketing teams, customers (EBCs), industry conferences/seminars.
- Proactively identify thought-leadership ideas and lead development of thought leadership pieces.
You will be a key member of the go-to-market team for ensuring service/solution bundle addresses the market demand and solves for business outcomes of our customers. To this end, you will be expected to have developed deep knowledge of the VES cyber-security portfolio and become a recognized subject matter expertise internally in your service/solution bundle. This expertise should extend from the more technical aspects to the market dynamics including industry trends, competitors, emerging technologies, and pricing.
You will be expected to work effectively across product towers and teams in the execution of the GTM for the service/solution bundle including product, sales and L&D teams. You will be expected to be persistent, objective-driven, and display exceptional interpersonal and communications skills.
You will be expected to engage with other product teams and towers and show where security fits and supports the messaging and solution for more integrated product and services in support of better customer outcomes.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in information technology related fields.
- Industry Security Certifications (ex: CISM or CISSP).
- Three or more years of experience in technology-related industries.
- Technology marketing experience.
- Security product marketing experience.
- Experience in information security.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2352896-product-marketing-consultant
• Post ID: 158595437 newyork