What you’ll be doing...
As part of Verizon Enterprise Solutions, you’ll be helping to maximize revenue growth through your astute management of the function’s operations. You’ll be on the lookout for ways to improve the team’s reporting, analysis, and performance metrics---and sales outcomes. You’ll also create strategies to maximize customer satisfaction and retention. This is an opportunity to combine your business expertise with your ability to think outside of the box, and make a real difference to the team’s performance and our bottom line.
- Analyzing sales data to drive accurate forecasting and funnel management, and to identify opportunities for greater efficiency.
- Tracking sales opportunities from lead generation through revenue realization, account development, and customer retention.
- Creating sales incentives, skill building, and other programs to drive sales performance.
- Planning for the sales function, including headcount updates, communications, sales plan development, and budget management.
What we’re looking for...
Where others see columns of numbers, you see valuable information. You are naturally curious and inquisitive and you enjoy thinking up and trying out new ideas. Efficiency is your middle name—you look for ways to make things better around every corner. Your can-do attitude helps you manage competing deadlines and overcome obstacles when challenges arise. You can inspire a team to work toward a shared goal and you’re able to communicate effectively with those in different roles, functions, and levels.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Business or sales operations experience.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
- Master’s degree.
- Analyzed, forecasted sales, and measured salesforce productivity. Ideally, with Salesforce.com.
- Sales experience. Ideally, with enterprise or mid-tier customers.
- Demonstrated communications and influence skills with different stakeholders.
- Managed multiple projects with tight timelines and multiple stakeholders.
- Trained others on salesforce automation and productivity skills and tools.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2468561-sales-operations-manager-enterprise-sales
• Post ID: 158594947 newyork