What you’ll be doing...
- Partner to identify, develop, and close additional opportunities at existing clients & work with sales team to close.
- Identify all the key technical influencers and present the Verizon value proposition to executive level clients.
- Must have the skills necessary to clearly articulate Verizon value proposition to all levels within a customer's organization.
- Map customer's identified business and technical issues to Verizon solutions.
- Identify technical (Verizon or customer) barriers to sale.
- Identify and coordinate Verizon internal resources required to develop customer solution.
- Assist customers in their evaluation of Verizon products and services.
- Conduct educational sessions with groups within the customers' organization.
- Ensure there is clear documentation of customer project needs.
What we’re looking for...
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Three or moreyears of technology sales experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Experience with Cyber Intelligence and Analytics.
- Critical Infrastructure.
- Global Managed Security Services.
- Threat and Risk Intelligence.
- Security and Network Architecture.
- Identity and Access Management.
- Strong customer business environment acumen.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proven success achieving sales quotas and goals.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2360729-security-solutions-consultant-business-markets
• Post ID: 150881502 newyork