What you’ll be doing...
This candidate will assist in the development and execution of National Distribution projects and initiatives designed to support sales initiatives and increase operational/process efficiencies within the Indirect Channel. This position leverages and manages the work of several functional teams in order to meet goals and objectives, including commissions, communications, and InfoCenter, as well as rolling out new capabilities for our National Retailers, and Local Agents/Big Six Agents.
This position will report directly to the Sr. Manager of National Distribution and serve as a single point of contact on the operations team for InfoCenter daily maintenance and enhancements, commission’s issues throughout the channel, and will serve a liaison for drafting and gaining approval on a variety of legal letters to Big 6 Agents, local Agents, and National Retailers.
- Identify and execute on ideas/projects to manage the Indirect Channel’s relationship with VZW support organizations like CORe, Customer Service, Fraud, Commissions, and Legal.
- Provide support for large scale efforts on new iconic product or service launches (e.g. Device Payment, iPhone, The New Verizon Plans, etc.)
- Actively participate as in large scale projects to support initiatives for the National Distribution team designed to drive sales and enhance the customer experience.
- Work with GTM, Legal, Commissions, and HQ Account teams to develop SPF letters and compensation communications.
- Own, drive, and maintain critical enhancements and daily updates to InfoCenter.
- Support new partner rollouts or expansions, leveraging the appropriate functional teams when and where necessary.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or three or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Project).
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and deliver results quickly and by expected deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of wireless industry trends, key business drivers, metrics, standards, and technologies.
- Experience developing results and presentations to all levels of the company, including our C-Level executives.
- Ability to thrive in high visibility, high impacting situations.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7620122-senior-analyst-national-distribution
• Post ID: 136690362 newyork