What you’ll be doing...
As a Senior Client Manager in the National Distribution organization, you will be responsible for managing key strategic initiatives for one of our Indirect agents. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead overall VZW strategy and execution for Big: 6 Agent partner
- Develop sales & marketing plans, advertising strategy, promotions, training, and merchandising execution
- Grow VZW activations and drive overall sales improvement by beating the competition in all facets of account management
- Negotiate and manage the contract between VZW and Agent to ensure compliance and execute new initiatives/compensation
- Improve the customer experience by evaluating processes of both VZW and Agent to execute a plan for continuous improvement
- Analyze KPIs to seek opportunities for improvement and execute with Agent, and provide regular readouts to senior leadership on results and opportunities
- Partner with Agent to develop sales goals and growth initiatives that meet VZW objectives
- Act as single-point-of-contact to agent executive leadership and working teams for all business needs
- Negotiate with Agents to achieve desired strategies and tactics
- Leverage the assets of VZW and Agent to create unique, differentiated offers and promotions
- Coordinate internal cross-functional teams to lead projects for business objectives
- Support, coordinate and lead VZW field sales teams to implement national and local objectives
- Lead Market communication content for assigned Agent specific initiatives and weekly updates
- Oversee all commissions discrepancies for Agent and drive to resolution
- Manage with internal inventory team to ensure all inventory needs are met, including but not limited to Agent forecasts and ongoing timely updates as business needs change
- Act as main liaison between Agent and internal merchandising teams to ensure effectiveness and Verizon brand compliance
- Frequently visit store locations including those outside of local Market
- Present sales plans to executive management for approval and implementation
- Ensure marketing and advertising funds are effectively spent by reviewing impact of promotions and recommending opportunities for improvement
- Lead overall VZW strategy and execution to grow sales and improve customer experience with Agent
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Marketing, sales or indirect channel management experience.
Even better if you have:
- Strong leadership abilities to set direction and work with internal and external teams to accomplish objectives.
- Experience with leading a team with direct reports.
- The ability to be a self-motivator who takes calculated risks and consistently demonstrates positive results.
- Planning competencies and strategic/critical analysis of business cases.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Executive-level management interaction.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Advanced PowerPoint presentation and Excel analysis skills.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7528857-senior-client-manager-national-distribution
• Post ID: 128746888 newyork