What you’ll be doing...
The Verizon Fios Digital team is undergoing a major transformation, paving the way towards an industry-leading customer centric strategy focused on rapidly evolving our business for a digital-first future. We are seeking strategic thinkers, thought leaders, and highly motived risk takers who are not afraid to innovate around our customer’s needs, drive business objectives and maximize technology capabilities towards re-defining the path of a Fortune 15 company in the digital age. Our organization is uniquely positioned to impact the end to end customer journey, and we are looking for candidates who are laser focused on disrupting the status quo and delivering seamless, meaningful experiences to millions of consumers to evolve our business.
The Sr. Manager Chat Strategy and Operations will have accountability for developing and executing the overall click-to-chat strategy including management of the chat operations team for the Video & Broadband group across sales, service, and technical support. The candidate must operate with a 1-5 year macro view of the current and future state of the business and provide thought leadership, expertise on industry trends, while working cross-functionally to create a comprehensive multi-year view of strategy. The individual must be able to work with limited guidance, analyze data, translate insights from analytics and market research into action, and develop comprehensive solutions to complex business problems. This individual must be an expert at creating and presenting executive-level strategy presentations and be able to clearly and succinctly articulate strategic vision while driving execution including quality assurance with business partners.
As Sr. Manager in this role, you will establish goals and drive collaboration with creative development teams, vendor partners, IT partners and cross-functional teams. This role will be critical to transforming the chat experience in alignment with other initiatives within the Digital Team. The ideal candidate must be able to think and act both strategically and tactically, be an innovative leader who is data driven, capable of handling multiple projects at once and thrives in a rapidly-changing environment. The Digital Operations organization is looking for someone who is not only a team builder but a team player with an inclusive, collaborative leadership style.
- Operating Cadence – Candidate will lead organization in a daily operating cadence focused on KPI performance results and associated actions. Define and ensure adoption of Chat standards across business units and countries while staying abreast of business opportunities where chat can play a support role.
- Develop and execute Chat Standards and quality assurance.
- Global supplier management experience operating as the liaison with country and regional response teams as well as internal cross-functional leadership teams
- Strategy – Translate business strategies from the Consumer and Mass Business organization into a comprehensive strategic view / plan
- Design, develop, and perform fine-tuning of Chat operational systems to facilitate product offering growth and value with the ability to write detailed requirements both technical and process related to any and all new supported chat products and services
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience
- Six or more years of relevant work experience
Even better if you have:
- Strong and creative understanding of chat, business rule design and acquisition processes
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop and present executive-level and board-level PowerPoint presentations
- Process Focus – Strong understanding of process design and the inter-relationship between process and the development of technology solutions. Lean Six Sigma Certification is preferred.
- Business / Industry Trends – Ability to articulate marketplace trends within or outside of current industry and assess application/implication to work
- Project / Program Implementation – Experience managing the full lifecycle of large-scale programs/projects
- Proven ability to manage cross functional teams across all levels of the organization
- Outstanding analytical skills and problem solving skills and proven track record of utilizing insights from data coupled with Voice-of-the-Customer and Voice-of-the-Employee to drive design efforts. Candidate will use these skills to evaluate Chat performance (analysis through Nuance data mining) and take action.
- Demonstrated collaborative and consensus building strengths
- Strong leadership and proven ability to drive results and positively influence change
- Successful influential leader capable of motivating others within a non-direct reporting structure to execute change
- Strong mobile background is a plus
- Proven creative problem solver with ability to work effectively in a hyper-changing environment
- Expert in MS Office suite including MS Excel and PowerPoint.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2352187-senior-digital-chat-manager-strategy-and-operations
• Post ID: 153954642 newyork