What you’ll be doing...
Develop and improve our personalization framework for all app digital content. Act as the principal technical expert identifying opportunities and shaping how we interact with costumers. Assessing and communicating ROI opportunity for new and existing initiatives and aligning those opportunities with a conversion rate strategies.
- Lead cross-functional efforts on customization and personalization in collaboration with Sales and Self-Service, Data Science, Analytics teams and Experience teams.
- Responsible for vendor management of best in class solutions to serve dynamic highly relevant recommendations to our customers based on real time data.
- Create meaningful presentations and analyses that tell a story focused on insights, not just data.
- Oversea various Machine Learning based tools or processes such as recommendation/ personalization engines to get a better and deeper understanding of our customers.
- Manage the design, development and evaluation of highly innovative, scalable models and algorithms.
- Work with product and software engineering teams to manage the integration of successful models and algorithms in complex, real-time production systems at very large scale.
What we’re looking for...
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience in Personalization and/ or Marketing in data driven digital environments
- 5+ years of management experience with direct reports in a digital or technical field
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of wireless industry trends and key business drivers
- Must possess complete understanding of all project management fundamentals
- Experience managing projects or programs in an Agile environment strongly preferred
- Ability to handle documentation management, change management, gating processes, prioritization and structured learning on all aspects of the My Verizon App
- Strong communication, facilitation and organization skills are a must
- Ability to multi-task and flex with changing business needs
- Strong capacity to execute in a dynamic environment where creative thinking is required
- Must be highly disciplined, self-starter, and leader with the ability to execute on assignments independently, and effectively communicate expectations for all programs/projects being managed
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7965000-senior-feed-manager
• Post ID: 136688517 newyork