What you’ll be doing...
The Senior Manager, Digital Operations Sales Segment Manager will lead and execute projects to drive upgrade and Add a Line (AAL) conversion through the online sales funnel. This manager will be accountable to deliver results and KPIs on transactions through the end-to-end sales funnel. This person is sales focused, analytically driven, results oriented and has an advanced understanding of digital user experience concepts. We are seeking a talented person who thrives at the intersection of sales, marketing and product. The ideal candidate will have a strong online and/or sales background.
- Manage sales transaction flows across desktop / mobile / tablet from initial visit through order submission
- Leverage our devices, services, and promotions to drive sales
- Work with design and UX resources to optimize the customer experience
- Develop marketing requirements and technical specifications for flows and features within the sales funnel
- Work with teams across the business to prioritize, define and implement new enhancements to the sales funnel
- Analyze data, results and Voice-of-the-Customer to drive future enhancements to the flow
- Own projects with considerable scope and/or complexity with significant impact on customer experience
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational resource load
- Proactively identify and resolve issues or roadblocks that may impair the ability to meet strategic, financial and technical goals
- Identify opportunities for user testing and leverage results to course-correct or optimize
- Communicate a clear perspective on the sales roadmap and the prioritization of your individual projects
- Work with digital analytics to define and optimize metrics and dashboards to measure sales flow engagement, orders and conversion rate
- Create buy-in for the sales strategy with internal and external partners
- Clearly and efficiently communicate the strategy and status to senior management
- Must be passionate about emerging trends and stay on the leading edge of new technologies to create the best customer experience
What we’re looking for...
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to shifting priorities
- Strategic thinking skills coupled with a proactive, results-oriented attitude
- 6+ years of experience in ecommerce merchandising and website management
- 6+ years of experience in website production with a firm grasp of website fundamentals.
- 4+ years of experience analyzing data, monitoring website performance for improvements, and ensuring business goals are being met
- Ability to influence at a senior level - must have excellent verbal, written communication and organizational skills
- Ability to take products to market; from concept to implementation
- Fully up-to-date on current ecommerce tools and techniques
- High computer literacy, with the ability to learn new systems and tools quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills for working with large and geographically dispersed internal and external partners
- Able to make timely decisions, anticipate problems and provide creative solutions
- Must be extremely detail oriented and have a passion for thoroughness and accuracy
- Ability to work well within a team environment and under pressure of deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to collaborate with core product teams on product strategies and create roadmaps
- Strong supervisory skills that promote, facilitate and develop skills and performance of team members
- Ability to analyze data, monitor campaigns for improvements, and ensure campaign goals are being met
- Ability to influence change across multiple departments and conflicting priorities
- Ability to respond quickly to changing business needs, priorities, and timelines while launching quality products on time
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7945097-senior-digital-operations-sales-segment-manager
• Post ID: 136690387 newyork