What you’ll be doing...
Consumer and Market Insights (CMI) conducts consumer and marketplace research to deliver insights and utilizes specialized professionals in areas like qualitative studies, quantitative surveys, research and statistical analysis, visualization, ideation/innovation work, insight communication, analytical tool development, text analytics, tracking and monitoring tools, etc.
A key objective in word-class insights delivery is the integration of research, data and insights across the various sources and disciplines, so that decision makers receive a fully informed perspective and data are presented as the single source of truth. Taking direction from senior managers, you will have responsibility to enable greater integration on specific CMI projects and across disciplines and director teams; by doing so the business value in terms of deliverable quality and timeliness of CMI insights will be increased.
- Share insight research across director teams within CMI, including Wireless, Wireline (TV/Broadband), New Product, and Total Experience/Shopper teams.
- Bring energy and collaboration to help the team deliver insights and research.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of Verizon departments and users of CMI research.
- Support high-priority projects as needed in any/all CMI director teams to enable quality and speed of delivery.
- Learn while doing: CMI uses industry best-practice skills in custom, syndicated, analytics, and strategy/technology to tie together CMI existing/emerging strengths and drive CMI vision.
- Synthesize data across multiple sources.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience using PowerPoint, Excel and SPSS.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Ability to pull, manipulate and tabulate data.
- Articulate and a team player-type of attitude.
- Familiarity with Verizon business units and marketing organizations.
- Familiarity with Tableau.
- Experience working in corporate marketing, an advertising/media agency or a market research firm, working with large brands using consumer insights and market research to drive brand, advertising, innovation, customer experience, and/or loyalty programs.
- Knowledge of marketing departments, working as a team in a cross-functional and/or matrix organization and/or national/regional structure.
- Knowledge and use of advertising and brand tracking, business KPI metrics.
- Familiarity with social media and other online/digital media including digital advertising and digital customer experiences.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2399175-senior-market-insights-manager
• Post ID: 158594382 newyork