What you’ll be doing...
This Integrated Marketing Sr. Manager for Local & B2B position is being created to more effectively deliver upon the marketing needs for Verizon Wireless local marketing initiatives that cover promotional, device, service, pricing, and sponsorship campaign initiatives. This position will supervise both Marketing Manager and Sr. Analyst level team members responsible for the implementation of cross-functional marketing support for local consumer and B2B facing advertising communications. These marketing initiatives are designed to deliver on leading Verizon Wireless business objectives.
- Manage the planning process for integrated marketing plans for Wireless local and B2B initiatives including advertising creative, media, training and development, and internal / external communications.
- Ensure that projects are completed according to schedule and expectations. Working heavily with advertising, retail, web, media, pricing and promotions, device marketing, and local marketing teams.
- Participate and distribute the upfront strategic development and planning processes for marketing efforts across internal team members and external agency stakeholders.
- Be the lead in organizing, communicating updates, and gathering content inputs for project planning and collaboration meetings.
- Respond effectively to conflicting priorities, continuously prioritize and reprioritize deliverables and respond to unexpected changes on a frequent basis.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Six or more years of marketing communications experience.
Even better if you have:
- Master's degree.
- Previous experience managing local and B2B marketing activities.
- Strong understanding of project management including the demonstrated ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, recommend resource allocations and run team meetings.
- Strong knowledge of marketing communications disciplines including creative development and media planning with a proven ability to implement, support, and track multiple programs under strict timelines.
- Strong understanding B2B and local marketing elements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Executive presentations skills.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2464284-senior-marketing-manager
• Post ID: 158594557 newyork